DK

4.5
Based on 1,179 Ratings
Posted on Oct 18, 2022
Very nice

I bought a few scents of this and they're all nice - this and the ylang ylang are the most floral. The ingredients list includes "parfum" but I still think it smells natural. Synthetic scents give me a headache but this one doesn't at all. It does smell like gardenia. That said, I like warmer or spicy/vegetal scents more than floral so I'm giving this one to a friend.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I've been a fan of Monoi Tiare Tahiti oil for years. It smells sooooo good, and just a few drops after a shower or bath on damp skin provides a nice layer of moisture. The scent of gardenia is heavenly, not too heavy but transporting enough to really bring a whiff of the Hawaiian islands to mind. I have yet to use it on my hair, but monoi oil has in general been recommended for that purpose, so I will try that next soon. I only wish that the bottle opening was more convenient and controlled so that the oil doesn't just pour out all at once. Maybe a pump opening or at least a smaller hole would help with controlling the product coming out all at once. As it is, I sometimes pour the oil into another pump glass bottle that I have to make the dispensing easier.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I love with the smell, the quality, the giant size, i use it to take care of my skin and hair! It feels like summer in a pot and gives me the opportunity to relax through my beauty routine! I recommand and love the composition of it! S lot of benefits!

Posted on May 6, 2022

This range of perfumed monoi oil (coconut oil with a flower macerated within) is excellent. You can use it on your hair or skin. note that if you live in a cold area, this oil will become hard under 20 degree celcius (68 degree fahrenheit), which will make it more difficult to use (you can make it liquid again by placing the lower part of the bolltle in hot/warm water)

Posted on May 1, 2022

Careful not to use too much in your hair or it will look like you haven’t taken a shower. Overall excellent, very happy with the product. It’s gentle on my dry hair and protects it from wind damage. I use it when ever my hair feels dry. Small size for the price though, I paid roughly 10 usd on sale. I liked the smell a lot (gardenia is my favorite flower) mixed with a coconut smell due to the coconut oil. Natural quality product.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have been looking for this everywhere and I am so glad to have found it here! It is the original Monoi Tiare that smells like the tiare flower. It is very hydrating and keeps my skin moisturized and smelling so good. I use it on my body, hands and hair after and during exposure to the sun. The only issue I have with this is that it contains non-natural fragrance.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

A really lovely oil to use. I love the scent and don’t find it too overpowering. I use it after showering and it leaves your skin scented with a lovely sheen. I’ve used it in my hair a little though it can weight it down if you use too much. I’m looking forward to trying the other scents available!

My first Monoi Tiare Tahiti, Coconut Oil was with Vanilla scent and I loved it! This one has Gardenia and it is great too although my favourite is still the vanilla because I love very sweet scents! This oil is absolutely fantastic after a warm bath: it moisturises and absorbs very quickly into the skin leaving it velvety, smooth and not sticky at all. From time to time I use the oil to nourish my hair and scalp too and I can smell its beautiful, unobtrusive scent all day! This product comes in a small plastic bottle (I would have loved it even more if they used a glass container... but nevermind!) and it lasts for months as I only use a little bit each time. When the room temperature is under 25 Celsius, then the coconut oil solidifies because it is true, pure coconut so I immerse the container in my warm bath to convert it to its liquid form. I definitely recommend trying this product! If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks as always!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

amazing oil. also good for hair 😊 love the scent also, good for body massage. and the size is also good. looks i will use it for one year 😃 i did not tryed other scents, but as soon as i finish with this high quality oil i will try other. age

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Incredible scent that takes you to a Fabulous holiday destination. I use this as a massage medium or body lotion or even a hair leaving in conditioner. The quality of the oil is wonderfully rich and feels luxurious. The size of the bottle is perfect for slipping into an overnight bag or in the case if traveling. The oil will suit all ages. Good for Sensitive skin and leaves the skin smooth and soft to moisturize and give nourishment. The package was very secure with a plastic wrap Around the bottle to prevent spillage. I would recommend this oil to benefit all ages.