DK

Posted on May 6, 2022

This range of perfumed monoi oil (coconut oil with a flower macerated within) is excellent. You can use it on your hair or skin. note that if you leave in a cold area, this oil will become hard under 20 degree celcius (68 degree fahrenheit), which will make it more difficult to use (you can make it liquid again by placing the lower part of the bolltle in hot/warm water)

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I've loved this for years. I use it after shower on wet skin all over my body and leave it to dry naturally. I'm addicted to the smell and the hidration lasts long. For super dry spots like heels, elbows etc you should double with a moisturizer, but for the rest of the skin I love love love it. Especially on date nights haha.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I love with the smell, the quality, the giant size, i use it to take care of my skin and hair! It feels like summer in a pot and gives me the opportunity to relax through my beauty routine! I recommand and love the composition of it! S lot of benefits!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love the scent and I lover applying it on my damp skin when I come out of the shower because it makes my skin super moisturized. Although I wish the packaging to pour the oil onto my hand was more effective. Overall this is great even for my sensitive skin!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

If I could give this more stars I would. The smell (vanilla) is calming. I usually buy the regular scent and when I saw they had vanilla I got super excited. It's amazing after a shower. My skin just drinks it up. I especially love putting this on after a sun burn. The smell lasts the entire day and so does the mosturizing.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

It smells so good! Soft vanilla with a little hint of coconut oil smell. The vanilla smell is pleasant and relaxing enough that's it's perfect to apply this after shower. I apply it to help with itchy skin after shaving and it helps. I also apply a little to my hair to moisturize it and my hair seems softer.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

This oil is my favourite. I used it on my tummy when I was pregnant ( multiple pregnancy, 10 years ago), along with Argan oil. I did not get any stretch mark. I am glad to find it on iherb, the vanilla scent is my favourite. I use it daily after my shower.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Product itself would've been 5 stars but the ridiculous packaging makes it impossible to fully enjoy this. The packaging is the stuff nightmares are made of. Coconut oil is virtually solid when it's cool. This bottle is a stiff plastic that's impossible to squeeze when the oil is solid. I had to use a cosmetic spatula to dig it out. Once I did, the stuff is great! The scent is fantastic. A very lovely vanilla. I also have the sandalwood one and it is nice but not as nice as this one. Once it got a little hot in my house, this stuff melted to an oil that was easier to get out of the bottle. Almost TOO easy, it ended up spilling all over the place.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

i like the smell and the texture, but i dont loved it like crazy, i think its good since its all natural and its good quality but in my house it has solidify so i find it difficult to use , but the scent its good and its an interesting product. The size its also kind of small but i guess being an oil makes it to last longer...

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I like it a lot. The smells is just right. Not too sweetly warm and gourmand type like others, but it’s nuance version of vanilla. The oil glides good on the skin and doesn’t feel sticky at all. I deducted 1 star because of the package, it should have some kind of nozzle on top.