DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 6, 2022

This range of perfumed monoi oil (coconut oil with a flower macerated within) is excellent. You can use it on your hair or skin. note that if you leave in a cold area, this oil will become hard under 20 degree celcius (68 degree fahrenheit), which will make it more difficult to use (you can make it liquid again by placing the lower part of the bolltle in hot/warm water) (also note that Ylang Ylang is a strong perfume, maybe not for everyone's taste!)

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Smells amazing, a coconuty Ylang Ylang smell, yum I love it! will definitely be buying more! Bottle is smaller than I was expecting, I didn't really take not of the advertised ml/oz size, but it's a nice size for taking to the beach

458ed356-28f9-4c8d-bf06-5c6e6a47a522
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I bought a few scents of this and they're all nice, the ylang ylang is definitely floral but it smells pretty natural. The ingredients list includes "parfum" but it doesn't irritate my skin or give me a headache. Sometimes ylang ylang veers more towards a warn honey/spice scent and sometimes it is more floral. This one is more floral but it definitely smells accurate, like yy and not like some generic floral smell. These were a good deal on iherb so I'd buy them again, but I like warmer or spicy/vegetal scents best so I'll stick with vanilla.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The oil has a very pleasant smell and there is a little flower in the bottle. One downside is that is solidifies with colder temperatures and can be hard to get out of the bottle. Very nice for massage or just to lock in moisture in skin,

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

We discovered these oils traveling in French Polynesia.We loved them. I was so happy to see iHerb carrying these oils. Every-time we use them the scent takes us back to the islands.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This smells so good and it's all natural too. So much better than the oils in the stores. Just heat the bottle up with some warm water from the tap and it's good to go. I love it.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Ideal to hidrate our skin, the scent give us a feeling of well being. Recommend to use after the bath, you will have a better result with the moisture on your skin. I received it very quickly even living in Brazil, packaging was perfect.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Takes a while to liquify if its solid. The scent apparently reminds me of an older generation. But the oil is really nice to use.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I love the scent on my skin its just like the ones I purchased in French Polynesia

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

How good it is that there are such products for iherb, I put 10\10 to him.