DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 2, 2022
Great natural tanning oil

This smells amazing! I love coconuty, beachy scents like this. So many tanning oils are full of chemicals that this natural one, which still includes SPF, is a great option. Once it's in its liquid state it is just like coconut oil, so easy to splash around if you're not careful putting it on. If you rub it into your skin it will help keep it moisturized instead of letting the sun dry you out too much.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Always feels like we’re on an island holiday !! Smells so beautiful and so nice on the skin. The coconut hardens up when it’s cool/cold but as soon as it’s warm or touches skin it melts and easily put on skin. Love that it’s all natural and that this one has a bit of sun protection!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I know I shouldn't, but I like to sit in the sun and get a little color to my fair skin. This is my first purchase of a tanning oil and I'm pleased with the result. I'm not especially pleased by the scent. To me, it didn't really smell like gardenia (even though I can see the plant in the oil). It's not going to stop me from using it, but I don't know if I'd buy this scent again. (If they had a vanilla or other spice, I'd prefer that.) Minus a star for the scent.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

i really enjoy this essential oil !i use it all days in my hear and it s nourishe it .it s an excellent quality with a delicate scent!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Smells good, moisturizing and feels good on the skin. It's free of toxins and since I like a darker tan, the SPF is not too high :-)

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I has a pleasant smell which is not too overpowering and it is sticky is applied very snotty but it does solidify overnight so before you use it run it under hot water to melt the oil but other than that I recommend it

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

This body oil has a beautiful extremely long lasting scent. The oil itself absorbed into my skin well and leaves me feeling smooth, my dry legs have never looked better. I decanted the oil into a glass spray bottle because a little bit of it goes a long way and the plastic bottle it arrives in didn’t have any flow regulator at the top. There is a dried flower in the bottle and some of the heavier ingredients may sink to the bottle, but keeping it in a warm room ensures it stays liquid. I really like this body oil particularly as it has a light SPF rating.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Such a luxurious treat after a shower. The spf is a nice touch for daily use.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Smells good. I love this product. I use it as a daily moisturizer and for sun bathing.