DK

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

great supplement!! I take it a few times a week, since I take so many. Im 66 and do not take any big pharma on a regular basis, I have CFS and FM and Anxiety. I keep controlled with supplements like magnesium malate and glynicate. Keto way of eating. Keeping blood sugar low sure helps my joints too

83dce7ee-6fea-4720-a6a5-d424d5c73577

Great product can already feel a difference and great price, this is micronized dhea which means it is a faster delivery method to the body and higher bioavailability, I read some other reviews about ppl complaining about the rice ingredient not listed , as this is a vegan product that is why it uses the rice as a capsule and not gelatin this is great don’t know why people would complain about that , dhea is essential for normalizing hormone levels especially men with low testerone . will buy again for sure

Posted on May 22, 2022

Top quality dhea with the ingredients being micronized dhea (very important). The size of the capsule is quite small, and has no taste, I take 75 ml dosage so I take this and the 50 mg bottle. This has a lot of benefit for women TTC or trying to improve egg quality. Very cost effective.

Posted on May 1, 2022

MRM company is good. not many fillers. The capsule isn't big. The size is quite small, the quality is also good. The dosage I take is half a capsule a day. I use this since I have low DHEA from stress and whatnot. Also did notice Hair loss so take that into consideration if you are taking this.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is the micronised form of DHEA which means it will be absorbed and utilised by the body easier comparing with the normal form. The price is unbeatable. It would however be wise to check your DHEA level before taking it, coz it may bring adverse effect to your body if the DHEA level is too high. The DHEA level should be monitored by regular checking too after you start taking it.

Read more reviews
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I noticed fast results right after taking one pill. Very high quality product. I am very pleased to have bought a product that actually works. I only take one pill in the morning and it is good for the entire day. I was suffering from memory loss, ADD, I had anxiety, and depression and this one pill of DHEA has really help my brain control my all of my symptoms. I highly recommend it to any one suffering from any of the same symptoms as I and for anyone looking for a fast acting product. This works immediately.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Just had my yearly hormone panel tested and my DHEA levels have maintained in the normal range. Glad to have a product with no junk in it and a good quality product.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

as per my age, I found it extremely relaxing...quality looks good and beneficial and ingredients amazing... benefits are nice... composition is nice... imporvement in physical state... excellent supplement and is superb brand... packaging is nice...

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This DHEA is very effective as a hormone precursor and super value for your money compared to other brands. I found the 25mg size useful since i wanted to take 50mg/day but in two doses.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I feel a huge improvement of energy after taking these. Don’t feel as tired as I used to be. Would recommend it and buy it again.