DK

Posted on Apr 6, 2022
Works as expected

These enzyme capsules have been a part of our family's daily diet for several years now. They have been great for maintaining our gut health and digestion. Especially when we are indulging in rich food or a heavy meal, this helps keep the bloated-ness away and our stomachs don't feel so heavy. A while back i think they changed the composition of the capsule so the taste changed and it took a while to get used to - but it didn't affect the intended effect for us, so all's good now and we are used to the taste already.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Fantastic enzyme that really make a difference to my overall digestive health. Seem stronger than other brands, I really appreciate that they are vegan & yet still have a potent mix of enzymatic varieties. A lot of enzyme products aren’t vegan be careful if that is of concern to you

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I like the ingredients in this digestive supplement. I have a hard time breaking down foods, &this supplement seemed to help a lot. It’s from a good quality company, & I’ve used many of their other products, in the past. I like that I can keep these on hand for meals that give me trouble.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have been taking these for years and they work well. My gastroenterologist recommended them to me. The only thing is I need to take 3 to 4 capsules instead of the recommended two at a time.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This is more costly than a lot of supplements but it works! Good quality, ingredient and package. This enzyme has benefited me in my stomach/intestinal issue that comes with age, and has aided greatly in my digestion and bloating!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This works well for me in digesting all foods. Being milk intolerant and without a gallbladder, this is helpful when I am bad with foods. I have ordered 2-3 bottles of it.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

been taking this for a v long time. proven all-rounder digestive enzymes, coupled with soothing herbs for the GI tract, hands down for this product!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Must have this supplement at home! Totally made by natural herbs, whenever your stomach is feeling tired and feels like no appetite, take two pills and you can feel the relief after only a short time!!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This product has worked to eliminate gas and bloating after a big meal. I can take it and it works quickly, usually within 20 minutes. I like the slight mint smell/taste.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I took this as I felt necessary - on days where I might be feeling bloated or having digestive issues. I do feel this helps with minor digestive issues such as bloating from a certain food. If you have diagnosed digestive issues I don't think this would be as effective for you. Great to take regularly or as required.