DK

4.6
Based on 1,065 Ratings
wongmomo
Posted on Dec 28, 2021
Best dish detergent I've used so far

I didn't expect much from this dish soap. As I often had the misconception that natural products might not have the cleaning power as the usual chemical ones. But Mrs meters did surprise me. 1. Scent: Amazing basil scent. Made dish washing a more pleasant chore! It's not overly sweet nor too strong. 2. Cleaning power: very well done. Unlike the usual chemical ones, you will get the squeaky noise after washing your dishes. This one won't, but you could still feel your dishes are properly washed without having chemicals sticked on your plates. 3. Texture: thick and durable for several washes. Just a tiny drop can last for few dishes. 4. Care for hands: it doesn't dry out your hands. Just a perfect dish washing detergent. Will defo buy again 😍

75896097-3b71-4796-afee-a3129f999838
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Alright so this is an absolute all time favorite for me! For starters, the scent is amazing and smells like walking around the garden picking basil in the summer. Second, it degreases amazingly and suds up SO well! I only have to use a drop and it goes so far so I know the bottle will last a while! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone thinking about it!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I normally don't like to wash dishes, but the smell of meyers soap makes me feel more excited to clean. It's crisp and refreshing and the smell lingers for quite a while. This particular scent I was not actually as big of a fan of (I prefer the honeysuckle and geranium scents), but my neighbor LOVES the smell of basil so I gave it to her and it definitely made her day.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

First purchase. The scent is very comfortable to the nose and it filled the the kitchen with a light scent. Just a drop can remove oiliness. Need more to wash more dishes.

62b3c1aa-ea32-4c40-bcc1-04803c18e953
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Great scent and high quality ingredients. I prefer this less natural brands since I’ve been pregnant and trying to be cleaner in my household items.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I like this soap it is soft on hands but it remove oils quickly. The scent is nice and you just need little amount to go through. The package is easy to use

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Been repurchasing the Lavender one for a while and decide to switch it up a little this time. Don't hate it - it is quite a refreshing smell. Dont love it to the point where I will give up on my Lavender one though