DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I love this! The scent is amazing and makes cleaning pleasant. It's a good size and the bottle is easy to hold and use. The product is good quality and does a good job of cleaning up surfaces. After purchasing this bottle, I now just refill it with the refill, which I appreciate because then it uses less plastic.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I love the smell. The bottle is sturdy and the opener works well. The product is thick so you don’t need a lot and it cleans well.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

My fav dish soup as it’s my 1xx times purchase. I hate using gloves so this is the one for me no hurting my hands and just a little drop can wash a lot and my dishes so clean! Recommended to many friends already

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This is our first time using Mrs Meyers dish soap. The scent is amazing. We find it cuts through the grease well and leaves the dishes looking very clean.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This is an amazing product, nice scent , gentle to hand and easy to get the dish and plates clean, just a bit pricy, will try another one next time

Posted on May 4, 2022

I keep buying this product. It smells so good and only a small amount of it can clean the grease on dishes already. Also, it won't make your hand too dry even you don't wear gloves while washing the dishes.