DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Absolutely love the smell of this item. We use it on the super yachts where I work to clean out the sinks and get rid of the grim. I loved it so much I brought it for my personal use. Easy to use and does the job while leaving a nice smell behind. Just sprinkle it on, leave it for a while, scrub and then wash away.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I use this in the bathroom and the kitchen, to scrub the tub and then scrub the countertops and pots and pans with baked on grease. The smell is one of my favorite Meyers scents.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

The smell is really good and much better than the regular cleaners. Use it for bath and it cleans it perfectly. U can’t have the same level of cleanliness with sprays.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

One of the best all purpose cleaners out there. I use it for a lot of things like dishes , cleaning the floor ( add water to the bucket) cleaning the tub etc etc etc

krysteldc
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This product will have your house like brandnew. I have 2 Kids and this product is. A must … 10/10 will buy again and again

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I love the whole line but this is special reminds me of the detergent I saw my baba use in Italy growing up plus this is environmentally safe and makes the house smell great. Great for tough stains needing a bit of scrub action

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Not only does it do a great job in cleaning it also smells amazing. I also love the Lavender one. And it doesn’t scratch metal like other brands do.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022