DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. My stamina was noticeably enhanced after using this product for 15 days. The size of the capsule is normal. The taste is a bit not comforting especially if you don't like diary products. But for sure you can notice its benefits upon using. It also renews skin and deserve to be bought again.

Highest quality of colostrum that I have seen so far. I always prefer supplements coming from goat over cows! I love this product. though price is high but worth using and I find it better than the cow colostrum that I used before

5da01219-5baf-49a1-a25c-68fa17332add
7e0d8815-0031-4803-b60d-809b2b9b63c0
3ae9268e-7003-4065-82f3-ee177109b052
a8a3f44d-fa09-4368-962f-399fdccd4b54
681f7bc3-bf15-407f-bae5-b9c717171339
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It is a great ingredient! I use as directed- one in the morning and one in the evening. The taste is like new milk. I can see the benefit of Colostrum. I feel so much better after using for 10 days. It shows the rejuvenation on my face and my skin. 🤩

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

its taste is strong , but I like this concentrated goat milk smell. It is a good choice instead of cow milk one. It is wonderful from our nature even my doggies love this smell too . it is easy for me taking it in the morning. I feel good whole day after my first trial of goat milk colostrum ! no more worry now ! I can't wait to see any changing on my healthy !

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

The best to rise your immune system. Gave it every morning for 2,5 year old after course of antibiotics. I just opened capsules and put it in the mouth. She liked the taste of dried milk. Consistense of granulated powder.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I purchased these for my husband and he said he noticed increased stamina when working out. He feels more energy which is great. I'm purchasing more of these.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I took this product as part of a gut health cleanse, and found it to be gentle and healing after taking active ingredients. The dosage, size and taste made it easy to consume. Highly beneficial supplement.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

wooow! The best product, very beneficial for immune system and health. After 3 days my skin cleared a lot and my stomach is feeling much better.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

This is a wonderful supplement, produced by the family, that mastered this for generations. I heard it can be even given to dogs suffering form skin allergies and it helps them eliminate itching, scratching and paw licking.