DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Great taste and package of namaste gluten free flour. I hope we can buy bigger size as well like in USA. The recipe was working correctly like other Namaste's product. Recommended due to quality perspective as well.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I love their Spice cake , I used it for making carrot cake, unfortunately they don’t sell in Iherb anymore…. 🥲🥲🥲 Let’s hope this one is good as well

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Made it vegan with using homemade vegan yogurt, brown rice oil. Made earl grey cookies and scones using this and turned out perfect! The package is solid, good quality, cookies tasted better than expected, will buy again :)

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

used to make scones with raisins. for gf and df variant went well enough. no taste of soda. a nice texture and easy to mix.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

This was great! The size makes a good serving of scones for your family (we made 8 slices) good quality ingredients, easily to follow recipe.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Very easy and convenient for me who have no baking experience and expertise. This is what I like about gluten free mix, they’re not sold in my country fortunately I can buy them through iherb! Followed the instructions for muffin and half of the dough I baked a little longer with lower temp for a small sized cake. The texture is soft and moist surprisingly the sweetness level is very mild for me. Added some raisins and bit of vanilla essence, very satisfied with the results!

69154161-94ab-4144-bb5e-3703f6cb3617
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

The scone mix was too sweet for my liking and although it's supposed to be gluten-free, I had a mild intolerance after eating some scones.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

First of all, this does not contain any bad ingredients. It is a good thing it does not contain any corn flour. Instead it does contain ground vanilla bean, which gives the flour a very distinct nice smell. I have used it for making muffins, and the result was excellent! The muffins were soft and fluffy, tasted good and smelled nice. I would recommend this flour to anyone.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

the taste is quite nice and I liked it to be gluten free. The preparation is quite easy.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Very good product, fully corresponds to the description, i recommend it.