DK

4.6
Based on 3,085 Ratings
2,354
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I like that it is a homeopathic preparation, because we don't want to give children chemical preparations. Natural composition, but the syrup helps relieve cough well. Give it as needed to your 4 and 6 year olds. The taste is pleasant/sweet, so children do not resist using it. I would say that the price for the size of the bottle is not very economical, but the syrup is good.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

The pill size just right. For me is easy to swallow. I like this Calcium Citrate. Calcium citrate supplements are absorbed more easily than calcium carbonate. They can be taken on an empty stomach and are more readily absorbed by people who take acid-reducing heartburn medications. But because calcium citrate is only 21% calcium, you may need to take more tablets to get your daily requirement.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I think it’s good product and good alternative to all chemical sirups which are sold to relief kids cough. But, as all natural/homeopathical products, effect is not coming immediately. We took it 4 days in a row, 3 times per day and only when I noticed that my daughter cough getting better. If you want immediate relief, I don’t think it helps, here is needed something prescribed by doctor. After use you definitely will see improvement Serving 5 ml each time No need for supplement 100% 👍🏻

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I use for myself and 3 year old Taste nice Size is decent Package is nice Frequency/frequency 2-3 times per day Ingredients are natural Would benefit anyone with cough Age wise is from 3 years to adult After use you definitely will see improvement Serving 5 ml each time No need for supplement 100% 👍🏻

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Good to cough though it doesn’t work as effective as the doctor’s medicine. Only helps to relieve dry throat when it first start.another thing is that i wanted to give it to my 2 year old and realized she is too small and cant take it. the ingredients are good and also the quality but i can use it only on my older kids

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

My kids don't argue when we give them this syrup, and it seems to work. And of course, a bit of TLC is needed for the little ones when they're under the weather!