DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

At my age (69) I seem to get leg cramps quite often. This homeopathy composition is a huge benefit and brings immediate relief when I get leg cramps. This usually happens in the middle of the night, awakening me from my sleep and causing intense pain. I take a tablet and feel and improvement within a minute usually.

Good quality good ingredients for my age homeopathy is excellent n the package is good as well as the composition the really benefit me n a improvement n pain relief supplement for the sake of my pain in legs concern n the taste is good but 2 tabs were not enough I had to 4 or 6 to get effective relief

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I have suffered for years with severe muscle cramps in every muscle you can imagine from my feet and legs being the most severe to my sides even my neck and hands. I just recently tried this product and have been completely and totally amazed at how effective this product is in actually making the muscles relax. When a muscle cramp does come it is nowhere near the severity and can work it out quite easily. It does not take days weeks or months to feel the results. I actually receive results within the first two doses. It is nothing short of a miracle. I highly recommend this product for anyone who suffers horribly from muscle cramps in their feet and legs!

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I have suffered from leg cramps for years. This is the best product I have found to keep them under control by just taking one before bedtime each night. I like that they are individually packaged in bubble wrap and I can just take the amount I need when traveling.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022
1,349

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I am so glad to have found NatraBio, Leg Cramps. I am prone to sever leg cramps after falling asleep. When I feel the signs in my legs before sleep I take one tablet which relives these symptoms and do not get the leg cramps afterwards. It is the best product I have found.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

My husband find them brilliant as he suffer from leg cramp.Few minutes after taking them he gets great relief.Iherb is the only place I can get them so always have them in the house.Thank you iherb.

5250cb5a-1a6c-4322-a547-7420c59cec98
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

These have helped with my kids growing pains. Easy to give even middle of the night, melts in the mouth and not bad tasting. No side effects and relieves the pain quickly.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

This homeopathy has really worked for a family member with really bad leg cramps. It doesn’t interfere with meds and is a high quality product we have been able to count on for Consistent relief!