DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Apr 17, 2022
The texture is soft, no wings

This is a regular pad, but it's longer and thicker than regular pads from other brands. The texture of the pad is so soft, it does not have wings. I've read non organic sanitary goods might contan bleach and harsh chemicals, they might leave toxins in the body, by using organic sanitary goods I have less worry.

aafb05b0-0b1e-47ea-a42f-166280cba8dd
Posted on May 22, 2022

I bought these pads because they are made of organic cotton and dose not contain harmful chemicals. I liked them instantly, they are very comfortable and feel good on the skin. I was a bit anxious when I saw that they does not have wings, but when I tried them while sleeping and going out they were actually capable of handling heavier flow and still very absorbent. The size and packaging is good and the quality is amazing.

f02fca58-499e-450d-9f78-d3c276fcd9d2
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

First and foremost, I love it because of it's all safe for the planet and for the person using it. I have frequently used the one with wings but it's always sold out. I have not tried this for sleeping or going out since I am not comfortable without wings. But so far, it's comfortable to use at home.

a8bc6dd9-9f80-4d02-ad6b-4bee2b1f7c33
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

These are perfect for my wife. Easy to use, no scent, seem decent quality, & offer a variety of sizes. She said it might be better if the sticky part were a bit stickier but otherwise it's her usual brand for panty liners. She likes that they're not individually wrapped too to save the environment.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

First time to try maxi series and I find them more comfortable than the ultra series probably related to the cotton feel. Wish they had wings like ultra because when these get wet with blood, there is a tendency to coil inwards slightly so the edges of your panties may get stained. They also take more space to carry around in your bag so home use is more suitable.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

the maxi pad can hold a lot of period blood but it doesn't have wings. as such, overflowing can happen way before all the areas of the pads get utilised. the frequency of having to change pads is high and therefore you will finish the pack faster than you'd expect. however, when worn overnight, overflowing rarely happens. nonetheless, it is soft and gentle, and provides comfort to the intimate area. it doesn't have a scent. it is also packaged well.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

These are the best! The most comfortable pad I've ever worn (and I think I've tried literally everything available) I love that they're unscented, and made of natural cotton. I have MCAS so certain fabrics etc can cause reaction. These have never done so!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Made with high quality, chemical free, scent-free ingredients. I have repurchased this product for many years and am very satisfied. It's excellent, high quality care for women. Thanks for carrying such products! Much appreciated!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice