DK

• S
Based on 1,139 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I love this brand. I like that they’re unscented and made of cotton. It makes it feel like there’s more air ventilation. They’re not great for a heavy workout but for daily use they’re perfect. This particular shape is perfect for days you wear a thong.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I didn't know tanga means the liners are shaped more narrow to fit your underwear which I love! It just sits on the crotch part of the underwear perfectly and does not rub against my groin area when I move. I would never buy something else again. It is also not packed individually which saves on plastic waste.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Great alternative to scented pads with fake perfumes and smells. I swapped out all my personal care items with no fragrance alternatives and this is at the top of my list!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I have been using this for the longest time. I like this brand because of how they do not individually package each liner. There is no scent. It fits my skimpier underwear well.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I specifically wanted something I could compost, and these are better than expected. They work as well as what I had before (if not better).

Posted on May 18, 2022

This is the ONLY liner that is specifically designed for thongs, which is the only type of under garment I wear. I love them and it's a huge bonus that they are toxin free AND completely plastic free!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This is my favorite every day pads or tanga. Ahh this is perfect ypu must try it you will love it. The size is very good how it hold up very nicely. I will buy more 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

it is soft and it is a good brand, I don't like the shape and the size though , it does not protect the pants fully because of its weird shape !!!

e0f470bb-d09d-418b-a9a4-bd1b6bc86bf9
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I'm thankful that this brand makes a "tanga" panty liner suitable for wearing with thong-style panties. They are pretty comfortable and stay put, but I feel they could be a little bit wider towards the front.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I liked the touch od it, it was delicate and the sticky part is really good. doesn't unglue during the day. On top of that its organic and cruelty free so you know that you are doing at least a bit of good for the world.