DK

4.4
Based on 1,782 Ratings
1,120
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Welp don’t tell anyone but I’ve gotten to that time in life when a little panty liner is a necessity. This product is very thin so I don’t really notice it but definitely keeps me dry. I like that this product is very simple with no plastic waste.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Love that these Natracare organic panty liners (Ultra Thin, 22) are organic cotton. I use them on top of another printed liner and they do absorb. You can tell the difference between this natural product and the chemically infused products. These are better…!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

i like these for when my period just starts or at the very end. great for my sensitive skin, and the actually absorb pretty well/

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Favorite pantyliner that I have literally ever used. I love how thin these are, and that the ultra thin line does not have a cotton cover, which I find often disintegrates. Love the low plastic packaging as well.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I love it. Love that it's organic, plastic, and perfume free which is obviously better for us. Stays on and doesn't rip like other organic panty liners I've tried.

Posted on May 26, 2022

The gaskets are excellent, natural, they pass air well. I'm allergic to others, but these came up. Allergy was not caused. I like that they are made of cotton, organic. I recommend it

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This is so far my favorite panty liners! They are super thin! Feel like nothing at all! They don't come off. I use them daily. I really recommend to try because you get great quality for very affordable price

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I always buy natracare pantyliners and pads. I love it because it is not irritating on the skin, unlike pads from plastic material which is warm and makes me sweat to much leading to rashes. this is so comforgable and breathable. the mesh does not separate after all day .