DK

Based on 2,491 Ratings
1,716
Posted on Jan 9, 2022
Excellent for sleeping!

I bought this long ones to use while sleeping. They are really comfortable, there's no sticky feeling since it's not plastice. I also feel safe wearing it overnight or for a longer period since there's no chemicals. I also feel less guilty since it's plastic-free.

a8a7c618-82d4-4aa1-9550-d3671095c88e
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

‎‏Easy to use and very great quality the size is medium and perfect for a bag packageing is easy to use it the perfect for age 20-50 the color is also nice and the ‎‏ And it moisturize very well ‎‏ , its perfect for sensitive skin The scent is very nice Quality is perfect Smell is very nice Great for personal care

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I am so happy with these pads it feels very soft on the skin. It doesn’t smell bad. The quality of the cotton is good. The package comes in a good condition. One of its benefit is I get rid of the sensitivity that occur with the economic pads.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Switching all my feminine care products to “cleaner” options. This brand seems to be one of the best options, even for organic. These feel comfortable-not too bulky. No scent/smell. Packaged nicely. I personally have no complaints on function/quality and bonus that they don’t contain harmful chemicals

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Ive been looking for planet care friendly pads and this is the one! It is perfume free and scent free, organic. Very comfortable. Smells clean. Quality os excellent. The package is good as the product is individually wrapped. Light free feeling while wearing this. Like this product as I can benefit without worrying about the plastic which can harm our planet