DK

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

It is regular pad (well, it was a bit smaller and thinner than regular pad compared with other brands), easy to carry in a hand bag, has wings, I think this is great for light days. Organic cotton sanity goods have so many benefits, so I'm swutching all of them to organic.

f67032ba-717b-476b-baaa-6a23eddf395a
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

It's very comfortable and thin. So you don't feel like you're wearing one. Though I think this is good for medium flow not heavy. But since i am working from home, i just need to change more often when I have heavy flow. Otherwise, it's really good and i feel less guilty on using pads since natra care is plastic-free.

2673b670-c6d2-44ac-b080-045ff861edb4
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

If you still use "Always" I have bad news for you and your health. This is one of the most important thing for woman because we use it in so sensetive area! That's why we must choose only organic cotton pads. I like this brand. They have pretty good price and quality + 14 pads inside (usually only 10 and more expensive)

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

love there is no scent, the smell of period is contained, love the size and the quality of it.. just amazing. love the feel of it as it does not itch me and the benefit is that is is 100% cotton so i don't have to worry about chemicals. love the packaging too super sustainability!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

First time trying it, wanted to go natural and be more green, good product and brand, I’m very happy with it and recommend it

ef036744-3d9b-46de-a9bc-3f65857db15b
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

these are regular and are made of cotton so I may have to change more frequently, every two to three hours to feel fresh. this is not a problem if you want to stay away from scented and bleached pads. these pads are not the same as pads that absorb fluid well so it may take some getting used to for new users.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Ive been looking for planet care friendly pads and this is the one! It is perfume free and scent free, organic. Very comfortable. Smells clean. Quality os excellent. The package is good as the product is individually wrapped. Light free feeling while wearing this. Like this product as I can benefit without worrying about the plastic

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

The quality is amazing, it has no scent , smooth on the skin and the size is perfect. It feels good and with frequent use you will notice the difference in period pain. Read about natural pads benefits on the internet. After using it you will never use the normal pads.