DK

Based on 1,487 Ratings
1,123
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

If I take this before sleep I will sleep like a baby! I have pms and struggle with insomnia before my period. This knocks me out and helps with my mood. It does lose it’s effect if I take in many days in a row, so I try to take it as little as possible to avoid building up tolerance. It also helps with cravings☺️

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I was close to burnout. I was unreasonably unhappy when I know I like my job and would be going home feeling miserable. 100mg is just right to help make my mood and stress manageable. I take it daily with breakfast and switch to 200mg on extra hard days due to PMDD. It's not magic, but it helps me manage my mood and stress in a way where I can now easily think things through rationally and not be as upset as I was.

i couldn't wait to get my package this month. I have to say this is very good product and has real benefits in this tiny size pill it has helped me in many ways. It has reduced my cravings lifted my mood and serotonin levels, it has also helped me sleep better. I highly recommend to anyone that is feeling stress. It's also full of some really good ingredients that your body needs. Great quality for money and a great taste.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I have found these 5-HTP Tablets really helpful for sleep and mood, I have found other 5-HTP Tablets gave me bad dreams, these are fine. I have noticed my mood being lifted and the quality of my sleep improved. The different pack sizes and strengths is helpful to use the amount that good for you.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

5-HTP dietary supplements help raise serotonin levels in the brain. Since serotonin helps regulate mood and behavior, 5-HTP may have a positive effect on sleep, mood, anxiety, appetite, and pain sensation. 5-HTP is not found in the foods we eat, although tryptophan is found in foods. Small size capsules, easy to swallow. It helped improve my sleep. Good quality for price

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

used to take another brand, but trying this out as it's cheaper and same content/ingredients as the one i used to consume. easy to swallow small tablet which i like. i am going through the early stage of premenopausal. showing mood swing and anxiety. i like that it's time relaase, which my previous brand didn't have that. been taking for over a week, and it seems to reduce my mood swing, lessening my anxiety triggers as well. so i am pleased with the result.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

5-HTP dietary supplements help raise serotonin levels in the brain. Since serotonin helps regulate mood and behavior, 5-HTP may have a positive effect on sleep, mood, anxiety, appetite, and pain sensation. 5-HTP is not found in the foods we eat, although tryptophan is found in foods. Great quality supplement.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This product helps me not feel anxious. I take one every evening before bed. Every now and then if a stressful event occurs and I start feeling anxious I will take one in the morning also.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

A. few years ago, a naturopathic doctor recommended that I take 5htp to help me with weight loss. I returned to this supplement recently for the same help, and this does help curb my appetite. I like that this product is time release. Will purchase again.