So far so good, definitely helping with my mood and stress levels.. Much easier on the body than lab produced prescriptions from the doctors… Quality is great, am impressed with how effective it has been. I like how this product works on all levels, and the cost is good also. Will be buying more :)
I have used other brands of 5-HTP but Natrol is still by far my favorite brand. I use these daily and they have really helped improved my mood and overall well-being. I recommended these for some friends and they same thing. Tablet sizes are great, and I love how you only need to take 1 a day, so I usually take it first thing in the morning.
Took my first one of these before heading out for work. About 30 minutes into my drive, I got an odd tingling under both arms. "Uh oh," I thought. Then, about 10 minutes later, something magical happened: the muscles in my neck & back relaxed completely; my heart rate was suddenly steady; my thoughts quit racing. I noticed that, for the entire day, I didn't have a single instance of stress or anxiety. I almost couldn't believe it.
Excellent product, I really recommend it. I am 52 years old and my mood was so bad, I always feel sad and depressed, it is not miracle , but it help a lot, I feel better, I can handle my change o f mood, I buy natrol brand because I am sure that is really 5-htp, I am from mexico, thanks
Natrol 5-HTP is the best quality! I have been taking this for a couple of years now. It really helps with falling asleep with no side effects and enhances mood all day long. I used to purchase this product in stores but iHerb offers the best price for this product and fast shipping.
I could know how good is this product when my supply was finished and I new how good was my mood after I started to use it I strongly recommend it for people who have stressful work and pressure.
I’m a 52 yr old female currently living through Peri-menopause. I have used 5 http 200mg for around 5 years to help with low level anxiety that accompanies hormone fluctuations. I take 5http before bed; besides having a good nights sleep, it gives me a sense of calm throughout the following day. Also it reduces cravings,especially carbs. How do I know it’s not a placebo? Well, on occasions when I run out, I feel anxious almost immediately, so it seems it doesn’t stay in your system any length of time. I have exclusively used Natrol 100mg or 200mg, while quality is good, 200mg is the most effective for me. Time release from is very helpful and this is the only brand that provides it. Hope this helps anyone considering 5http.
best reliable product. easy on the stomach and works great. No extra ingredients. Natrol is the best kind and time release so important. Top quality and size is easy to swallow. works well for years fir me. Highly recommended product and fair pricing. would be good to make smaller package cause only 30 pills in large bottle.
This product has a TWO STAGE RELEASE tablet. Meaning it releases 75% of the active ingredient (5-HTP) immediately, and the remaining 25% over the course of the day. I got this information directly from Natrol support after asking them about it, since it was not written on the packaging. Nevertheless, out of all the 5-HTP products I've tried, I think this one is by far the best. It has the most relaxing/calming effect, and the gradual release means it doesn't hit you all at once. I really recommend this one.
I have PMDD in the form of depression a week before my period and it goes away a few days after. It is hard to handle when I have to deal with this monthly. Birth control pills gives me bad side effects and my OBGYN was wanting me to try SSRI which I don't exactly want to use unless it's the last resort. I stumbled across 5-HTP and its properties as it's mixed in one of the sleeping patches I tried in the past. Later looked into it more and decided to give this one a shot as it's a timed release which should work in how I wanted it to. After taking it for a few days, I could feel that it helps with my mood and stress by making them more manageable. I now use 100mg on normal days and this 200mg during my depressive week.