DK

4,246
1,793
1,532
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

0f4901d0-d435-424f-b31f-b5ac036f75e3
Posted on May 21, 2022

high quality ingredients , size is good , very effective for minerals deficiency and so much benefits, makes my energy higher than usual, great for my joints bones and muscles, skin and hair , good for sleep , and great for improving immune system, no bad taste , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

a7b5c360-374f-4e72-bff0-c7c42a2f06dd
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
6,184

I have tried other supplements but they either made me jittery or did nothing. Also, I am not one to count calories or add points etc., so I needed something that I could live with long-term. This is what I am doing in addition to the supplements. 1. I drink lemon water throughout the day. In the morning I slice up half a lemon in my glass and add 1/2 boiling water 1/2 cold water and drink it before I have anything else. For 8 hours a day I eat whatever I want and fast for 16 hours. I walk 2 blocks a day and do some stretching. That's it! I can not believe the results!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Excellent purchase once more, everything according to the description and of great quality and ingredients, composition, taste, size and package, love this brand and its products thank u!! Will return for more

d8800460-8096-4cc7-a152-fbf7d12ac8eb
Posted on Jul 19, 2022
7,616

EXCELLENT! Boost energy and limits appetite. I only take one a day which is enough. It's enough for my daily energy with all my chores.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

This is my second time to buy this for a friend because she loves it. She takes it together with a healthy diet. I can't review about its benefits though. But acai berry is a good antioxidant and superfood so it supports good health while helping you lose or manage your weight.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Perfect product! Good quality, best effect, good taste. Wonderful quality. I really like. They deliver quickly. Comes without damage. Quality ingredients , size is good , very effective. It has so much benefits. Suitable for all ages , packaged very well. Improve my health. Great for detox. Perfect antioxidant. It really works as intended.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!