DK

4.7
AZMIMDALI
Posted on Jul 12, 2022
Excellent!Recommended!!

These were very effective and quick!!! I was suffering from joint and muscle pain, and stiffness. They have much reduce significantly now. The product is excellent. Consume and feel good. Got satisfactory results, beautiful packaging, and good quality. I bought it in the hope that it would alleviate my suffering, and I'm glad I did.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I started taking this for joint pain which became significantly worse after the covid Pfizer vax. Only been on it for three weeks I've noticed that my face skin has improved already so hope my joints will too. There has been a little improvement in the stiffness so a bit early to tell. I will order again and give it six months trial as the alternative is rheumatoid pharmacy drugs and the side effects put me right off.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Easy to swallow and doesn’t hurt my stomach when taken after light food. Joints are less achy when there’s a change in weather

I purchased this item because it is a vegetarian source of glucosamine. Most other brands are made from shellfish. It also comes in a vegetable capsule. As it states on the label, it supports joint health. I recommend it and would purchase it again.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I am delighted to find tablets that will improve my joints. Glucosamine & Hyalaronic acid is an excellent combination. The quality is very good & vegan too. I have only just started taking them & await the result. The price is reasonable & affordable.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022
4,069

I love these excellent quality supplements, always been part of my daily diet and it improves the joint on my knee, I'm happy and contented. I love the MSM from this brand 👍

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I was looking for a shellfish free glucosamine, and the options were super limited. They were either too expensive or some other ingredient added that I couldn’t consume. Finally found this one. The quality and packaging looks fine. Hope it can help with my joint pain too

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Got this for my mom, she use it and like it A lot, the taste is ok

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

I've only started using this but no issues so far. Unfortunately, consumption rate is 3x per day and for 90 capsules, I think it's too much. So I only consume it one per day. But it does help to reduce the pain in my knee so I'd say give this product a go if you're looking for a Glucosamine supplement.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Size and quality also ingredients are good has many benefits