DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

it was a special offer, so I decided to go for it, because normally I buy a larger size of a package . Any immunity boosters from this site work brilliantly I must admit. This one proves with and energy improvement as immunity benefits. Thank you iherb for bringing high quality supplements to the market.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
4,069

Glad I have this with me, this product saved me from constipation, I now have a healthy digestive system plus it boosts my immune system!

Posted on May 23, 2021

I have been taking this supplement for many years, when the packaging was different. This supplement is awesome. In one pill, you get the main immune fighting vitamins and minerals in an easy to swallow pill. When I first took this pill, I was at the beginning stages of a cold. I notice in a few days, I felt better. I didn't take any other cold medication, just the Immune Boost. I have been taking them daily ever since.I haven't had a cold of any kind since I discovered these pills. If you want to give your body more protection on the inside, I absolutely recommend you try Natrol Immune Boost.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I will order again. I liked it all very much. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

great formula for immune health it helped much together with prostate formula to improve prostate level PSA become normal good grand thanks so much

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I guess it helps but I didn't notice anything during the time i tookit.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

great product and price. Came very quickly.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Great immune booster, I’ve noticed the difference

Posted on Jan 22, 2021

It's hard to evaluate these, because who knows if they actually did anything to my immune system 🤷‍♀️ but I was taking these after a virus and it helped psychologically at least 😁