DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

These pills are super easy on my stomach. I really like the dosage requirements to get all the nutrients of your fruits and veggies. The size of the pills as well are very easy for me due to I generally have a hard time swallowing pills. The value of the vitamins is amazing because these vitamins are a powerhouse of amazing goodness to keep the body functioning at optimal levels

794b7014-c12f-4597-9628-146553da9a47
604feb9c-de7b-4ca7-8e62-25a526a7f237
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

My husband & I don't eat enough fruits and veggies so this is a great way to supplement that. I read the good reviews from those who should know the science behind them. I also appreciate the lesser price from the one advertised on TV so much. Shipment is wonderful-well within a week.m

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Juice Festiv has many more ingredients than Juice Plus and Balance of Nature, both of which my wife and I have taken in the past. As a matter of fact, we both were consultants with Juice Plus. The packaging is better than either and I appreciate the package including both veggies and fruits together. The cost is a lot less than either Juice Plus or Balance of Nature, which is always a plus for retired individuals.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Shipping package was quick and once I stated taking them I felt the improvement in energy for my age. The quality of the ingredients shows what a superfood it is. My health is better and I know I am benefitting my diet by taking these.

11276a00-6cb9-45a3-8d3f-707b40f0a3e2
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I am a person who lives in a crowded city and eats very few vegetables and fruits but more on a carnivorous diet. I don't like the taste of most vegetables except broccoli and white cabbage. As for fruit, I just love mango. mangosteen and durian. I'm so glad I can take this Natrol, JuiceFestiv with fruit and vegetable extracts. Two capsules a day provide me with all the nutrients from vegetables and fruits that I am lacking.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

My husband and I have been taking these for several months and we are very pleased with the quality of these vitamins. I ordered them after seeing a commercial on TV for some other vitamins that appear to have similar ingredients, however, we could not afford those. These are very affordable. Packaging is above and beyond.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I really love this product. I have only taken 1 of each per day so this will last me two months! I still notice a huge difference in my energy levels. I also notice it is easier to wake up in the morning. Definitely worth it and I can not see going without. I am so happy you ship to Canada. Happy that I tried this out.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Bought this product for my Honey to ensure he gets more fruits & vegetables in his system. Great price (much more economical than the well known brand well advertised on tv), love the quantity and not locked into auto pay plan like the well known brand. He says he does feel some improvement. I’ve purchased twice now and will continue as long as he needs.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I've only been using this a short time but it seems fine so far. The quality seems great, the packaging is very nice. I have been taking it as directed & hope to be able to enjoy all the benefits of the product in the near future as I continue taking it.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I love Juicefestiv! Cheaper and I think better than “Fruit’s & Veggies “. There are great antioxidants and no bitter aftertaste. Will buy again and again!