Page 1 - Reviews - Natrol, Kids, Melatonin, Ages 4+, Berry, 90 Gummies - iHerb
DK

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Amazing products for ASD or teens who can't sleep. used only school nights, it help my children get a full night sleep and are refresh and focus. highly recommend if you are have trouble with not sleeping, very tired and frustrated angry children. those products are my life saver and will continue to buy more in the coming future. iHerb app amazing and easy to use, package and postage costs is free when spending over $50. buy bulk it help in the long run, products lasted us 6 months depend how many is used them. amazing must try ....

53c47c71-b543-44fe-b582-4288f91c6d25
Posted on Nov 4, 2021

It took only 10 minutes and my daughter fell asleep so peacefully. She oftentimes refusing to sleep even after she get tired and sleepy. I have tried other more expensive brand before and it took one hour to work. I’m glad to find this one. It’s not too sweet. Doesn’t have weird taste. And it works well

ef651261-1a8a-4a47-847b-80efe91b9a21
1429bc99-fe23-4c18-90f8-8f5361d84fd0
Posted on Jul 10, 2021

I decided to try this version as i have previously been using a different brand. You get more gummies for less money. They taste great and work brilliantly. For my 2 kids it helps them settle within 30 minutes on bad nights. It even works for me! Highly recommend this product and will be buying again.

deb11695-9c74-40d1-9469-475e5e27b1ef
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

My sister’s son has got some problems with sleeping, it is very hard to fall asleep for him. She ordered this kid melatonin to solve that problem. These are gummies and easy to take for 10 year old boy. She gives it 20mins before bed and her son falls asleep much faster.

65b0b52a-b3a5-4e15-af4a-2782ace36ec3
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I have to no end get on the band wagon and let all you stressed out tired and frustrated Mums out there that. . .these Melatonin Children's gummies have changed my life!!!!! Not needed daily but already my son is sleeping longer and stronger. My son has been refusing to sleep until ridiculous hours and wakes up at 3/4 am regardless and would repeat the cycle. We are now going down at 8 o'clock and waking up at 6. I use two gummies as we started on one and it wasn't quite enough however all children will ultimately vary!!! IHerb !!!!!

d3f40ed3-8bf8-4e67-8a17-1088dd249f4f
Posted on May 7, 2022

The other brand melatonin made me feel dizzy and headache the other day so I try this one for kids as it normally more healthy. Even it is 1mg it works better than the 3mg one. Glad I tried it and I love the gummies taste. Please beware if you first time try on melatonin, start with small dose, 1mg, let your body use to it before adding up to 3mg or 5mg. For myself if i take 3mg, normally i would feel a bit froggy brain the other day or dizzy. Having said that, melatonin is a strong anti-oxidant and a good sleep enhances immune defense. Hope you will have a ever best sleep after you reading this :) If this comment useful to you, please help click 'Yes', thanks so much and have a nice day!

Posted on May 4, 2022

My paediatrician recommended these gummy’s. My 7 and 11 year olds take 2 each night and get the best nights sleep they have ever had. They love the taste. We have used them for approximately 1.5 months now and they are a good quality product well worth it

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I absolutely love this product. My 5 year old daughter with ADHD used to be awake still at 11pm or later after being put to bed at 7pm. Now she is asleep within 10 minutes, and is much more cooperative during the day because she is actually getting the sleep she needs. She loves the taste and asks me for one every night before bed.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

My daughter has been struggling to get to sleep at night and stay asleep, I noticed it was affecting her behaviour and ability to focus at school. These gummies have been amazing but make sure you put them to bed 20mins after having one otherwise they try and push through it and we have had tantrum because she's tired. She stays asleep all night or if she gets up during the night she can fall back to sleep easier. Now she asks for one everynight she knows they help her sleep.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Have been using these gummies for a couple months now. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! 🙌 My child has ADHD and has trouble being able to wind down before bed, once in bed, fidgets constantly and can't get to sleep or stay asleep for longer then an hour or two. The very first night using the Melatonin gummies she was asking to go to bed and fell asleep within 5-10mins!!!! 😲🤩 She also didn't wake AT ALL through the night!