DK

1,630
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Love love love!

I really love these melatonin! I get the best restful sleep and my REM and deep sleep has improved, excellent price for 100 tablets. My husband now also takes them and has asked me to get some more as he has seen an improvement too. Easy to take as not very big. Will be repurchasing for sure. If you found my reviews helpful I would be so grateful if you could like it 😀

556b320c-4bd0-4f52-adba-a282fd71e15b
Aisha93beuaty
Posted on Nov 9, 2022
1,013

Melatonin pills are excellent, they help improve sleep and for those who suffer from insomnia, I've used another type from this company, but this is stronger and more effective.The quality is excellent and the size of pills are small so it's easy to swallow, the benefits improved my sleeping time and helped me sleep continuously .

19664a5f-70a1-4b4f-a0c7-bd34555c0c3d
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Had trouble falling to sleep at night, and I also had trouble going back to sleep If I wake up during night to go to bathroom. The pill worked on the first time I took it. I was able to fall asleep & stay asleep during the night. And the nights when I go to the bathroom during the night I'm able to fall back to sleep with ease.

307133fd-a14b-4685-a900-7a8ad6ad1981
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

my partner takes this. Quality: good for occasional insomnia Ingredient: melatonin 5 mg Size: average pill Dosage: one pill 20 mins before bedtime. make sure your room is totally dark. aids the melatonin to kick in. no screens pls. Taste: none at all. no after taste Benefit: not addicting Most articles recommend 3 mg but my partner prefers 5 mg.

76d1c495-0b92-499d-a3d0-ac58e8a69a44
Posted on May 28, 2022

Actually I don't use this supplement for myself , because I have no sleep problems. But my customer loves this product. The quality is good, size is just about right. Dosage is quite high. Usually people use 1-3 mg. But what I love the most from this ingredient is this is time-released. So it released slowly, so you'll get sleepy slowly, not all at once. The benefit is to help people with sleep problem. It also contains vit B6, to help body produces melatonin naturally. Unlike any other sleep drug, melatonin does not cause addiction. That's the most important thing. It's also 100% vegetarian and safe to be used daily.

7884de00-eaaf-4969-891c-109a846901f7
8e5a916c-42cb-4cbc-8285-6bd5d6f92726
d8f545fb-dc93-4d26-af52-0f996a2a1b21
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

You can’t buy these over the counter in Australia anymore so my doctor suggested I purchase these from iHerb. Much more cost effective than purchasing from a compound pharmacy. I’ve found that the 5mg Melatonin has helped improve my quality of sleep. I was concerned that these might get stopped at customs but I didn’t have any trouble getting them delivered into Australia. Will continue to purchase these from iHerb as the price is unbeatable and shipping was quite fast.

edaa7540-0da0-4709-9c43-116884bf1a72