DK

4.2
  • S
iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 1, 2022

I love this vitamin. I've been taking it for about a month now and I'm already beginning to feel the benefits. The flavor is amazing and doesn't upset my stomach like other supplements do, and it's so easy to swallow. It tastes like candy, which makes me feel really good when I take it too!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

One of the best 3mg dosage Melatonin I have ever tried in the market. I was a little worry that it makes me drowsy but it didn’t. It keeps me asleep throughout the night and woke up feeling afresh. Try to time make a schedule and plan your sleeping time nicely when taking the pill. I take it an hour before I am heading to bed and it really works like charm. It tastes like smelly foot but it was tolerable at least, I think the taste comes from Valerian root which is one of the ingredients. It is one of the highest quality melatonin in the market.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I’ve tried different pills, but this one is the best. Very good combination of ingredients. I sleep much much better with out waking up ten times per a night. I think the key is Valerian extract , which helps to relax your mind. After other tablets I may slept, but woke up completely broken and tired, but this one doesn’t give the side effect. After Natrol I wake up full of energy. I’m glad I found this one.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I had tried alot of sleeping aid but didn't get satisfactory results like this product provide. I like the the fast action of this product. one whole tablet is really enough for a 12 hour sleep and work within an hour maximum. if u want a small time sleep u can use half tablet which is enough for 5-6 hours of sleep in my case. I m going to use this for my healthy sleep cycle

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This is a quality sleep aid Smells terrible but I wouldn't trade it for the world...lol The pills are also large. Don't let the smell or size scare you off. Where melatonin by itself fails this product works like a dream. The dosage is one pill. I tend to get at least a solid 5 hours of sleep after which I can easily continue to doze in and out remaining in a relaxed state. I tell people it shuts your brain up. All those racing random thoughts that keep you awake...Mine are gone.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

First time to try this as it has both melatonin and valerian root in one pill. The pills did an excellent job! I used to take valerian root in the evening then melatonin around an hour before bed. The blister pack also makes it more convenient to carry when travelling.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Decent quality. Previously I used the supplement containing just melatonin, so I was curious how this would be different. While the dosage is standard 3mg, adding l-glutamine and valerian into ingredients can add to the relaxation effect. I take it 3 hours prior to going to sleep. So far, it works well as I fall asleep faster and have less grave jet lags. As for the taste, nothing special, just neutral.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This specific combo seems to aid a good night's sleep. I take 2 just before going to sleep every night, and definitely feel better for it. I also take 400mg of 5HTP, a B50 and a timed release Vit C 100mg alongside the S&R. If I don't take any of these, I wake less refreshed.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

A great product to help you sleep. I use it for travel and it works very well. It’s easy to take and carry around. Highly recommend this!