DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 9, 2022
By me daily taken for optimizing the food.

Somebody (as Dr. Gundry) tells that Soy is, bad, but by my study I mostly have found other telling Soy to be very good. Among other found that it helps against heart disease and cancers, besides corrects the cholesterol by lowering LDL, if too high. And during history, in countries with healthy peoples, they daily have gut Soy by for excampe eating beans, legumes, tofu, which are healthy.

I’m so glad I discovered these capsules because they’ve helped me no end. For some unknown reason I started going through menopause again after I got vaccinated. It was crazy. I’d already been through menopause and to start again was such a horrible situation. I tried a couple of different things but this has worked the best. So I recommend this for anyone having hot flushes or night sweats or bad moods. One of the best 👍🏼

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

It's help a little, makes a hot flashes not so horrible. It's mean it still exist, but cold attacs and nausea are appear less.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Excellent quality product, it does the effect as described. Great product for good price, package and size are perfect. Definitely will be buying it again.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
4,069

the quality of this supplement is incredible, I bought this as a gift for my aunt, it serves as her menopausal relief capsule, it helps improve her overall wellbeing.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I and my wife daily takes isoflavones, among other it has to do with our homones, besides good against cancer, and esides I take it to recover my bones with osteoporosis, and during the past year they have turned from negatively to positively scown by scanning.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I finished the whole bottle and am actually not sure if it has an effect. But I am quite sensitive to medicines and supplements and I like that it this comes in a low dose. Great alternative to other brands with skyrocketing doses. Would consider buying it again.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

These are very easy size to take and are suitable for habitual taking. I have just started taking them, so I don't know how effective they are, but I am very happy that they are easy to continue.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I knew about this item, it has good quality ingredient. before i bought it healthy option shop ,more higher price. but now i can buy in iherb good price, thatswhy dosage enough,thatswhy got good benefit, lower cholesterol. my husbund, hypertensive, also got same effect. now he is very happy.

184a66f5-4ec7-48a0-9081-811b6eecda98
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This is an amazing produce it helps me with my hot flashes I do recommend this