DK
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

these water pills are great, the size is very easy to swallow, great quality , they are really strong , I was really surprised but I can say they are great value for the price ,the dosage rrcomanded is 2 tablets a day, takes all the water away, defently helps me with weight management.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

When you are 60 years old like I am, water retention could be a problem for your body and all your organs. The size of these tablets is normal , taste is neutral , dosage is 2 tablets daily and quality is satisfactory . No milk or prservatives as ingredients .You will benefit in releasing the water after a few days .

Posted on Feb 10, 2022
2,076

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Great product! I have serious problems with swelling and this is a very good remedy for me. I really liked the quality. Excellent size and ingredients for the affordable price.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Not my first choice as the price is not as economical. Anyway it works. I am prone to water retention and this product helps me keep it under control.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

The product is excellent for people who wants to reduce the body water. You improve the blood circulation, help heart function and reduce weight Perfect quality at a reasonable price. The dosage can be adjusted individually, the benefits are noticeable

Posted on Aug 27, 2022
4,069

The shipment was on time and I'm amazed with the packaging, love this product so much, I'm going to stick with this brand for a quite sometime now.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Well, My sister is trying this brand for the first time, she’s trued some other brands and they worked and helped her get rid of retained water