DK

4.3
  • S
Posted on Dec 20, 2021
Good

I tried many vitamins for the legs, when I bought these, I did not hope for a big miracle. I have already drunk these vitamins for two weeks and I want to note that my legs are less tired, cramps in my legs disappeared, I can now walk a lot, and my legs do not hurt.

85a02b8c-2d63-49b1-8b9c-c03bff3360a3

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The product was great! Helped with my leg swelling and the feeling on heaviness a lot! Shortly after it went out of stock, I was very disappointed I wasn't able to continue with it. But I had order it again, getting ready for the next summer season!

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

So great and easy to use I love it and i would like to buy it again The scent is acceptable Quality is good

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Great quality supplement. Good packaging Thank you IHerb for making taking care of my body and mind so affordable and easy

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

Posted on Mar 6, 2021

its effective I noticed that my veins is not that visible like before while I am drinking, the use must be continous I think cos once you stopped your veins will become visible again

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

I have varicose veins and this combo has been the best, Been using it for years now.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

good its great. thank you

Posted on May 23, 2022