DK

4.6
Based on 2,276 Ratings
1,741
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is a high quality product with a detailed ingredient list.It is a good size package with easy to follow dosage information. I like the benefit it offers and it has a pleasant taste. I like it very much and I definitely recommend it as it helped my diet. I like the package

Posted on Oct 13, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This is amazing. The dosage is perfect and the ingredients are clean. It is the best price for the quality, I love to use it for the anti-inflammatory benefits! The pill have a medium size, easy to swallow and don't have an after taste. I will repurchase again for sure.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I have read many reviews & had heard a lit about this brand. All the reviews are positive & the products seems to be really good & effective. Its not expensive & worth trying. Hope it will work well with me too. Will wait & see.

cb79fef3-7b4b-42fc-b481-34c0d107e2c2
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

This really works, the only issue is that you have to take them 30 minutes before eating and sometimes it's hard to remember, on top of that it's 4 pills per serving it's quite hard to swallow. But overall it's made of nice quality and you can see benefits if you use it regularly. But I don't think it should replace statins if your doctor prescribed them for you.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Good product! Overall happy with the purchase. My husband is taking it and feels much better!!! And surprisingly it really works when you full with junk food and fat foods!!! Like magic really. Thanks

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Good quality, healthy ingredients, size and package. No taste at all. Haven't noticed any side symptoms, only benefits. The supplement is great. Not sure what composition is. Dosage is appropriate. Effect is almost immediate after 2 months of talking.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022
1,881

Excellent. Good price. Delivery is fast, everything is whole, not broken. I recommend.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.