DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 25, 2022
Excelente!

Alpha Lipoic Acid, also known as ALA, is a versatile water and fat soluble metabolic antioxidant. It is a potent free radical scavenger and supports the body throughout its natural detoxification processes. It helps to detoxify the liver, assist other antioxidants during detoxification, and slow the aging process. ALA is different from vitamins and minerals because our bodies manufacture it throughout our lives. As children, our liver and every one of our cells produce large quantities of ALA. As we grow older, our bodies must maintain a high ALA level to stay healthy, however as we age, we manufacture less and less of it. Ingredient: Alpha-Lipoic Acid.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

ALA is on my daily supplements list for years. It is a versatile super antioxidant, recycles vitamins C and E, supports healthy glucose metabolism and glutathione production. I always take it together with CoQ10 and Carnitine for antiaging support. The price for 200mg ALA per capsule is very good.

f4c0ebd4-2e2e-40c1-b888-fdb2e29f6afc

The quality of this 200 mg Alpha-Lipoic Acid is pretty good like most Natural Factors products. That said I'm not sure this low dosage is actually effective. I haven't felt any benefits, which might be expected for an antioxidant. I take it once a day on an empty stomach with some water. The pills are medium size, no problem swallowing and don't leave an after taste or cause acid reflux. The pills have a yellow tint which is fine because that's the color of the main ingredient. The bottle is big compared to the content (a bit wasteful). It has a flip cap that is easy to open. The package arrived swiftly. In summary, the quality and price is good, but next time I'll try an higher dosage.

50b7cce5-1ebb-4a39-af23-5121d82de022
996ad72e-5bd9-46b3-90f5-e9e1849f9d41
75abb035-28b5-4903-87d3-964df82d0a74
b29becee-c177-4cb5-b63d-84fab52624ea
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

One capsule every morning in an empty stomach. The capsules seemed oddly yellowish so I opened one capsule and some granules were yellow whereas other granules were white so the additives seem to be different color from the ALA. So everything is fine and capsules not gone bad! Hope you like my review and you can read more reviews at my personal page. 👍

Posted on May 31, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin on a daily basis and it's been great. It's a supplement I really needed to improve my immunity, as it's been struggling a lot lately. I noticed an improvement in my health within the first few days of taking this supplement, and there has not been any noticeable side-effects.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

You need alpha-lipoic acid’s antioxidant power. Because it regenerates other antioxidants that were depleted by the ongoing fight with free radicals in your cells. It allows you to use the antioxidants Vitamin C & E, glutathione and CoQ10 already in your body over and over again. In fact, alpha-lipoic acid is so efficient at what it does, it boosts the energy in your cells while reducing inflammation, and getting rid of heavy metals. Taking Alpha-Lipoic Acid with a meal decreases it bioavailability. So take ALA on an empty stomach (1 hour before eating).

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

First time to purchased this brand and i could say that its good and does it job. Good supplement for my body and health being

1427d3fd-471c-4660-8003-78c9d8ad9c22
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

289173c7-5a8e-4c38-af8d-367bf1b3a3c2
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I take it as a supplement for healthy blood sugar levels and I was surprised by the effect very quickly! For the moment I take it instead of the berberine and feel great!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

It is great but you have to pay attention to level of sugar in blood because it lowers it especially if you follow intermittent fast