DK

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

These chewable 1000 mcg Methylcobalmin tablets has enabled me to no longer need B12 injections. The B12 tablet are easy to use - they melts under your tongue for seconds. I am sleeping better since I use them and have a better quality of sleep, I also feel refreshed in the morning with added energy. I’m thankful to be able to stop injections and manage my deficiency with chewable B12. My doctor, one of the most famous in the country, told me to use this brand. The last time I measured my B12 level it was at the highest range level. I highly recommend this brand.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

doctor told me my gastritis is partly due to work stress and deficiency in vitamin b12. Therefore after reading all reviews here i finally lay my hands on this vitamin here. I took it in the morning on any empty stomach it does not hurt my tummy at all. I can feel an improvement in my overall well-being .

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I found that this Natural Factors B12 dissolves under the tongue much easier than the Now Foods B12. Quality seems great with a decent ingredients list apart from having lactose which seems unnecessary. The taste is slightly chalky though. Other ingredients Lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Supposedly if your body cannot methylate properly, this is the form of B12 to take. I was not sure, so I took this just in case as I was eating on a plant-based diet and it is recommended to take B12 supplement. I was satisfied with this product. Good package, good potency.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I was recommended to buy a b12 supplement. After looking into different products I decided on this one. I have purchased it several times and find it easy to take and it does not upset my stomach and I love the packaging. Would also recommend this product for ladies of menopause age. SIZE GOOD QUALITY GOOD

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I love these because I hate taking pills/capsules, so with an easy chewable I’m more likely to take everyday. These taste great, are the perfect dose for my needs and the tablets are a small size but effectively meet my needs. No niacin flush with these, just a nice little boost of morning energy. Great quality and no added sugars according to ingredient list so my diabetic family member can take daily as well. I can’t take folic acid but I tolerate MB12 with no issues.

I began using this product over 10 years ago when I started having cognitive problems (lack of memory, difficulty thinking) and immediately began to feel better. Methylcobalamine is the only form of B12 that is absorbable by the body, so don't think you're getting any B12 from multivitamins and other supplements which contain cyanocobalamin. Vegans avoiding animal products will want to take spirulina, the only non-animal source. I now include Vit B12 in annual blood testing to make sure my levels stay up.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This package lasts forever! Methylcobalamin is the most bioavailable form of B12 so it's a great source of the vitamin that is important in supporting brain functions nervous system and the production of red blood cells. It's important to take vitamin B12 supplements for vegans as it's very difficult to get it in via vegan foods. These little tables taste like dust, not good, not bad.