DK

4.7
Based on 2,162 Ratings
1,779
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is a very high quality supplement and great for anemia, brain fog and especially for people who have MTHFR mutation. I take iron bisglycinate with vitamin C, methylfolate and this most active form of vitamin B12. It's very easy to use as it dissolves in the mouth in seconds. The taste is good. I take it every other day because of its high potency. I don't have any side effects.

dee89dc4-9544-4e43-be83-b0a32620427d
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Good quality. The potency of the ingredient, the taste, tablet size are awesome. Since I started taking, my metabolism became faster my nervous system and energy got better. Nutrients like folic acid and niacin flush improved my health. Package arrived sooner than expected. I am so excited to see the benefits. I will surely order again if effective. I am a new member and I am so happy to be part. Thank you, from the Philippines.

396d333e-fd6f-4a96-b83b-bb4ba7b7d95a
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
5,755

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Since I'm a vegan, I've had problems with lack of B12 I started substituting spirulina, the only non-animal source, that's when I started to have cognitive problems like a lot of difficulty thinking, extreme fatigue and poor memory, that's when a doctor told me that spirulina competes with B12 recognized by the body, spirulina is for fish and not for humans - leave it to fish but little by little I started to feel better with methylcobalamin which is the best form of B12 - absorbable by the body. I started with spirulina, the only non-animal source, but the best one is methylcoobalamin, which makes up this supplement. Now include Vit B12 in blood tests to ensure my levels stay high. Rate this review. Grateful!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

For those of you who have low B12, this is a gamechanger. I've been taking B12 from this brand for a few months now - but I had them in 1000mcg. I usually take 2,500-3000mcg so it wasn't pleasant to take 3 pills. I split these in half. Make sure to keep them in your mouth for as much as you'd like for better absorption. And get a B complex as well, B vitamins work together! If you are okay with this, you'll probably do just great with other methylated vitamins! P.S.: The taste of this is a loooot better than the 1000mcg's variant. That one is chalky and has a weird taste. This one, however, has almost no taste and once it dissolves, it mixes with your saliva and has no texture.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Great quality of b12 with excellent ingredients .. i can't tell how many times i order this product but i am so happy and benefited from it .. i am a diabetic type 2 and take metformin and b12 is essential to me .. the size is super small and all you need is to chew it and enjoy the delicios taste

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

This form of b12 is very good metabolized with active form of folic acid it increase energy it’s important for healthy nervous system and with iron deficiency almost every one nowadays is shot in b vitamins but in b12 mostly even with meat diet for people on vegetarian or vegan diet it is must have. I felt effect after a week less tired better brain fog

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

It's hard to find a good quality B12 in this high potency. But this one has tiny pink tablets that taste good too. Good for vegans, but take care that you don't use it to excess, because there is B12 in lots of quality fortified foods. Tiny tablets in a small package.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I have to take Natural Factors, B-12, Methylcobalamin in conjunction with Mega Folinic due to a MTHFR Gene Mutation. Before starting on the B -12 Methylcobalmin I was in a poorly state with my Health. I have been taking it for five years now and I'm the happiest and healthiest I have felt for decades.