DK

Based on 1,604 Ratings
1,262
Posted on Nov 13, 2022
Fantastic Product, Works Perfectly With Me

Helps me digest tremendously. Highly recommended. I've had bowel problems for years - tried everything that I hoped would resolve it. However, about a week or two after taking these tablets, only one a day to start with, increasing it to two a day, I found great relief. No more wind or bloating, and regular bowel movements. I would recommend it if nothing else has helped.

Excellent! Good price, need to take in the middle of taking your meal with food containing animal protein (meat, fish, poultry, stock). I started with 1 capsule to test my acid level. Every day added one more. When i took 9 capsules, i felt warm feeling in my stomach. That showed me that my correct dosage is 8 capsules. Been taking this amount for a year, and now i need only 2. Acid level become better. You need this if your total protein level is low, you have hypoacidicy, you dont want to eat meat, your ferritin level is low. If you took more capsules then your dosage and feel warm feeling in your stomach, just take a glass of water.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Got this product after researching the causes of reflux and deciding to try something different to PPI medication. Have been using this product in conjunction with apple cider vinegar and have had fantastic results. Reflux has just about disappeared and I’m so happy. So glad I found out about this product.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
1,055

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I have been using betaine hci for a couple weeks now and I have seen a significant difference in my acid reflux especially at night time. I decided to also not eat for 2-3 hours before I go to sleep and it is really helped me. I also highly recommend going with this option with fenugreek because I have not noticed any discomfort because of the fenugreek and it’s ability to line the stomach so you don’t have to worry about getting any stomach irritation.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I have nasal allergy and it causes a sputum and mucus due to the stomach acid that rais to the throat and blocking the nose so I cannot breathe at night at the bedtime!. The allergist advised me to try betaine hydrochloride along with the antihistamine and nasal spray to solve this problem. From the first dose I slept last night calm and comfortably without nasal blockage. I advised any one who has nasal allergy to try this product along with his medication. It really works with me!.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Excellent product, helps a lot for people with weak stomach acid, particularly those that suffer from GERB or thyroid problems, or any other autoimmune condition which causes gastrointestinal problems, and/or problems with digesting proteins. Can also help for hair loss, if the cause is inability to digest protein. Be careful though if you are hiperthyroid.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

It's quality is nice and so are the ingrediants. It doesn't smell or taste of anything and it's size is really nice for it's dosage. You can notice the benefits after taking the pills for a few weeks or even a month but it's a really great product.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This supplement benefits digestion of high protein meals. One capsule is usually sufficient unless one has severely low stomach acid in which case two capsules may be necessary. The dosage depends on the situation so it is best to start off with one capsule and gradually build up. This product may not be suitable though for people with stomach ulcers. A jar size of 180 capsules can last about two months.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Love this with Fenugreek, helps with mucus congestion too. Good if you have a cold and stuffy nose as well. Clean ingredients and lots of benefits to support low stomach acid. I take 2-4 after the meal and days when eating red meat I take up to 8 capsules. No after taste and great quality. I ordered Fenugreek separately now because of amazing properties it has.