DK

Based on 10,919 Ratings
9,820
Posted on Aug 17, 2022
4,294

This vitamin is the best supplement I've ever taken. With a few weeks of taking this product, I noticed a significant rise in my energy levels, mental clarity and mood. This supplement was able to provide me with a new lease on life, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an edge in their life.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

my son love the taste..i need to hide the vitamins since he want to take more than 1..so far this vitamins candy approves the taste of my 4 years old son. and i share it to my friend to let her daughter try this and she loves it.Will surely buy again with my friend. The quality is good and smells good. Im still observing the effect on my son but hopefully it works for him..

110557d1-f943-42d5-9f85-4fa7b65583b3
Posted on Oct 5, 2022
4,687

I've been using this vitamin for over a year now. The results have been phenomenal to say the least, especially when I compare them with other products on the market. The amount of energy, mental clarity and increased physical strength are amazing. I feel the vitamins really helped me recover from the flu, viral and intestinal infections that I've suffered from in various countries around the world

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I’ve been using this for a longest time with my eldest. It gives him stronger resistance as time passes by. Quality is superb and I love that it’s ingredients are all natural. I like that it’s cheaper here than in other stores here in our country. Thank you iherb!!!

edf77e4f-2ae0-4bb2-84bf-7935cd599ace
Posted on Aug 15, 2022
4,123

I've been using the vitamin for around a year now. I tried numerous other supplements and found them to be not so effective. This vitamins definitely works as advertised. I recommend it to everyone

Posted on Aug 11, 2022
4,571

i think this vitamin is a good vitamin. It has helped me increase my energy, i feel very happy with it's effect. I would recommend its use to all of you

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
2,071

I've been taking this vitamin for about a month now and I can already feel it making a difference in my overall health, mood, quality of life. It's an excellent supplement and makes me feel stronger and healthier. I'm a huge fan of this product!

I am buying this product for the 2nd time. My child eats it with pleasure, it tastes very good. Do not forget that it is drunk during the meal and for a better assimilation it is recommended with vitamin K or magnesium. It lasts until 10 o'clock in the morning (that is, in the first half of the day)

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

These pills are very small and easy to chew. They taste sweet so I thought there might be sugar or a fake sugar substitute but it just has less than a gram of xylitol. They taste like strawberry. My whole family young and old like these. I am annoyed by the packaging. It is a large bottle for such a tiny volume of pills which is a waste of plastic and packing materials. Also the lid is not child proof but rather a very easy pop top.

Eugenia90
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

It is great! The size is perfect for an age of 4. Small just a bit sweetened pills. My daughter loves them. The quality is great. The only funny thing is package - it's huge but it's almost empty)) I mean the ammount of pills is probably the right one, just the jar is too big