DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 14, 2022
Excellent in joints

This one is really effective for digestion and pain in the joints. The pain in my wrist is gone after taking Natural Factors, Bromelain, 500 mg, so I bought this one regularly. It is easy to take it and I got it with a big discount. Best buy! I kept recommending my friends to buy it.

6eb04467-8fa6-4948-bf6b-ad60c0b94321
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Good brand, high quality product. Dosage wise, I only take 1 capsule a day. Bromelain is good for digestion as well as joint pain. I take it for joint pain, and it has the added benefit of aiding with digestion. It can reduce pain and swelling as well, especially in the nose, sinuses and gums.

Bromelain is extracted from pineapple stalks, one of the sulfur-containing proteolytic enzymes (enzymes that can digest proteins). Can be used as an aid in gastrointestinal and gallbladder disorders, bloating, abdominal pain. The results of several studies have confirmed the immunomodulatory properties of bromelain. Studies have shown that bromelain has a positive effect on gastrointestinal motility, stimulates intestinal secretion and thus neutralizes the harmful effects of enterotoxins. The fibrinolytic enzyme inhibits the formation of thrombi. I am using it for 2 months and I am feeling positive changes in digestion. Please click👍if this is helpful🙏.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022
1,349

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This is the best quality bromelain I have tried so far. It does not have any extra artificial ingredients like many others have. It helps with my asthma and allergies and digestion. It is also the best size and price I have found her at iHerb. I will keep ordering it, I'm very happy with it!

Posted on May 8, 2022

I recently had Fue hair transplant and needed a supplement to help with swelling. I found this pineapple enzyme / bromelain after doing my research, i can clearly see the difference in swelling since i started taking these. Great supplement, will refill.

b785d48c-555d-4362-84df-b4418cab096b
788b8c56-f217-4c21-b819-e853563eb821
phanlj
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Trusted brand with high quality and ingredients. Dosage wise, I only take 1 capsule a day. Bromelain is good for digestion as well as joint pain. I take it for joint pain, and it has the added benefit of aiding with digestion. It can reduce pain and swelling as well, especially in the nose, sinuses and gums.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I love this brand because there is no scent or flavor, which I find unappealing in other brands. The pills themselves are smallish and easy to swallow. I like the high mg content in a smaller pill. This really keeps down inflammation - I take this every day - an indispensable supplement.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I take many of this companies products as they are of a high quality. The bromelain is very good for dampening down inflammation of my sinuses which get affected on the golf course from one of the grasses. As bromelain helps with many issues for inflammation it is best taken on an empty stomach. For digestive issues take it with food.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Bromelain is promoted as a dietary supplement for reducing pain and swelling, especially of the nose and sinuses, gums, and other body parts after surgery or injury. I have very bad colds and flues - my nose gets so runny and I can't' breathe. So I hope this uplement it will help me.