DK

Yuyu48Yaya56
Posted on Dec 9, 2021
1,925
Amazing! From Japan!

Extremely high quality product. I like to take it together with vitamin D3 and K2 to improve absorption in the body. Vitamin K2 is called the calcium GPS. And for me it is essential to consume calcium with vitamin D3 and vitamin K2. For me it works very well. Always consult your doctor if you have any questions. Remembering that the effects depend on each organism. Stay healthy. If my photos and comment helped you please click yes.

8dfd56e7-b835-4652-8994-368ecab1a2a8
424ce80e-4003-4c6e-b6f1-8deace78c5f1
c0d1a7dc-9f7a-44bc-8c38-c0725f395da9
f8c69753-8a1d-4fa3-9ee5-3434ffc64519
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
9,460

Posted on May 25, 2022

This is second order. My husband bought for us since we were taking calcium citrate supplements for years but local brand. I was taking this when a co-employee inquired on the available as prescribed by his Urologist for Kidney Stones. Having this reliable but cheap Natural Factor brand is definitely great buy. Good for bones and kidneys!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
4,016

This vitamin is a supplement to improve the health, immunity, quality of life and well-being. Upon using it, I noticed my energy levels skyrocketed. Also, I was able to increase my strength and athletic ability by a noticeable degree.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022
4,821

I like this vitamin. I don't know much about it, but I'm glad to be using it and using it at the right dosage. It really helps my sleep and my mood.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Great potency for every day use in my opinion. Tablets are easy to swallow, they are even smaller then in the picture on the bottle. They don't have any taste before swallowing, don't have any smell and you can take only one daily which is practical. I use it as a help with brittle nails and I've noticed some improvement so I plan to continue using them.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Calcium citrate is absorbed more easily than calcium carbonate, and I can take this on an empty stomach without any irritation. The pills are not too big, and so they're easy to swallow. I don't eat or drink much dairy, and I know that women in my family are prone to osteoporosis. I'm happy with this product as a way of supporting my bones as I age. The quality seems good, and the packing is fine—you might note that the lid is a flip top that's easy to open, so there is no childproofing.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This is a great form of calcium for healthy bones. The capsules are on the larger size but are vegetarian. I usually take it night and it provides me with a restful sleep. It also helps with indigestion. The quality is great and each tablet provides about thirty percent of the recommended daily requirements for calcium

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is my first time taking Calcium in citrate form, I can then continue to eat some oxalate rish foods as long as I take calcium citrate at the same time. The calcium binds to the oxalates and the citrate helps to break them down small enough to be removed from the body instead of forming into kidney or gallstones. This is a great product