DK

1,372
tanyats
Posted on May 1, 2022
Amazing results for an affordable price / Helped with varicose

Citrus bioflavonoids I’ve been taking for 3 reasons: - It makes the absorption of vitamin C much better, hence works for immunity (noticeable during cold season); - It’s really important for veins. I’ve been suffering from varicose and regular consumption of bioflavonoids (especially hesperidin) makes the situation better; - A great source of antioxidants when I don’t eat enough fruits. I take it once a day together with meal and vitamin C. Almost finished a package and varicose doesn’t bother me much. I didn’t notice any negative side effects - even together with vitamin C it didn’t affect the acidity. The capsules are quite big, but it doesn’t create difficulties with swallowing. No taste or smell.

a4539e3b-777e-402c-aa10-fb689d75e528

This works amazing for symptoms of varicose veins. I took this with horse chestnut extract, also purchased from Iherb. It took me about a month of regular usage to see improvements. Iherb is a really good place to purchase supplements from. I have been purchasing from them for years. They prepared orders and shipped out very fast. The products are of high quality and all information is well provided on their site. Thank you, Iherb!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

great for the winter. I didn´t get ill when my family members did and I assume it was thanks to this supplement, beaouse I don´t take amy other pills. Immune system got support, that´s for sure. Also helped me with the herpes virus. No side effects that I have noticed. No taste, no scent. The capsules not too big to swallow without problems.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I read that Citric bioflavinoids help keep the arteries and veins from tearing. Since I am taking rutin and horse chestnut to help keep my veins in good condition, I am now going to take Citrus Bioflavinoids to assist. heperidin also keeps the blood vessels in good condition. With wear and tear over the years, I feel I need whatever help I can find.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

We all know Vitamin C is good for fighting viruses and strengthening the immune system, but bioflavonoids are just as powerful if not more. 💪 This particular product has the added benefit of hesperidin, which is a magical supplement component that makes your veins more resistant. Bioflavonoids + hesperidin ⭐ is a wonderful combination that will make a huge difference if you have hemorrhoids or varicose veins. Also, recent studies have shown this 👍 synergistic duo can reduce your risk of getting the popular virus.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I love Vitamin C, it has so many benefits. This is great for the colder months as it builds your Immune System. This capsule has no Acidic taste, I have been taking this particular brand of vitamin C for a few months now and have noticed the difference.

ec39fc91-a245-40c9-bfb0-22e9598f7248
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

It is a really good vitamin c. I have been searching a-lot for this specific type of vitamin. Because the concentration of bioflavonoids is perfect for teenagers and kids to improve their immunity at school, and after my experience with it, it is actually very useful and i really recommend it. I was also surprised that it was easier to swallow than other pills.

dbb81a9d-6b3d-4dff-90dd-a6b2e8807449
f691c10e-be38-4931-9a27-e2cbddcf4b7e
8ce43fff-c586-4113-b023-32f47aa433d1
5ebec8f1-ac55-4bbc-b682-2246dbbf5d8c
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I bought this mainly for the Hesperidin content. I read it was good if you are struggling with lingering covid symptoms. I cant say anything about the effect because I think you have to use it for a long time to notice the effects. But I think its good value for the money and a good choice it you are looking for a flavonoid supplement.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022
1,367

If you have tinnitus (ringing in the ears) you have probably tried many different ways to get relief. This supplement seems to work for me. I take one in the morning and one at night, and while the ringing is still there, it seems to be diminished in intensity so i can tune it out better.