DK

Based on 1,583 Ratings
1,352
Posted on May 28, 2022
VE

As there are few articles claiming VE harmful to the brain ..I stick to once a day to get the benefits of this factor to the skin and Hair VE good for hair, skin and also antioxidant I trust Natural Factors because no other oil mixed so it's Clear Base

5ef9cf03-3ec8-4a07-b5dc-160b3c46e591

I love this vitamin E because it is very clean. There is no soybean or sunflower oil, only glycerin and water. No other fillers. And of course it is the natural d-alpha form. Natural Factors is my favorite brand of supplements. They consistently produce high quality supplements at reasonable prices, generally pretty clean with minimal fillers. I have purchased this E for years and will continue to do so.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Packaging is good and item is well received with no damage to the product. Haven’t tried the product yet but it is one of the affordable VitE that I saw for the right amount of daily dosage. Vitamin E has good benefits for the skin and hair and a nice addition to my daily supplement.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Excellent source of vitamin E to supplement into your daily diet. Nowadays our food doesn't contain the vitamins it used to as our soil isn't as nutrient rich as it once was. Hence the importance of daily vitamins. It's better to buy all your vitamins separate so you can pick and choose good quality instead of just taking a multivitamin that has some good but most low quality vitamins mixed in. We don't really "feel" the effects of vitamins, but at least we know we're giving our bodies what it needs. It's like insurance on your health.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

great Vitamin E, not very expensive, and has good quality from natural source - perfect value for money. The effect of taking the pills is not very pronounced, but it should not be clearly noticeable. The main thing is that outwardly the skin and hair looks good, overall health and mood is also good - this means that this is working

SylvaniA
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is not the cheapest Vit E and it doesn't have to be. I avoid soy, so I made sure my supplement doesn't have even traces of it. This one is a great soy-free option, a quality Vit E supplying 400 IU per a softgel. I have seen benefits, such as hydrated, soft skin, shinier hair and improved eyesight when taking it at the recommended dose.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I believe this Vitamin E clear base is the most natural vitamin E I have seen. I also think it is benefiting my skin since I have occasional eczema. I have been taking it ever since my dentist recommended vit E before & after dental implants.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

it's leaves my skin feel so soft and moisturize. there is no taste to it. the quality is good for its price. size is quite decent. it's good for aging skin. my hair is not so dry after taking it. package arrive so fast as usual