DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 21, 2022
Excellent and no need to take everyday

This CoQ10 at 400 mg gives me energy boost that lasts several days so I don't need to take it daily. The gel cap is a bit big though so people with swallowing difficulties need to watch out. A good quality cardiovascular support like this is necessary if you have a long day ahead of you.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

my moher was cosuming it for years my friend ordered it for improving qulity of follicule and she got preg nant after 3 yeara of trying!! now I WANT THE SAME - Get pregnant!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

The coenzyme gives a boost of energy for the whole day. The capsules are tasteless and odorless. The size is quite large, difficult to swallow. Convenient dosage, one capsule is enough. I used to buy the same thing, but at 200 mg. The capsules were smaller and easier to swallow.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

i need high dosage of coq10 but most of the brands in stores are low in amount. thankfully i found this so i don't have to worry about taking too many tablets to compensate my daily requirement.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Bought this brand after using another for 2 months. I'm taking 600 mg per day as my doctor recommended. This 400gm is pretty big capsule, but its ok. Will update if i will fill better after aome time.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Quality is good. Ingredient is appropriated. I believe it make me anti-aging. CoQ10 is good for the skin. Package size is appropriated. It benefit to our heart, and antioxidant as well. Good for our cardiovascular system. coenzyme Q10 increases both brain and brain mitochondrial concentrations. Taste is good.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Having a heart problem I am able to keep my heart functioning properly by feeding it the things that are not plentiful as the body ages. No more chemical drugs.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

i'm taking 600 mg per day, as my pre IVF protocol. noticed loss of apetite and lower blood pressure. will update my review after ivf procedure.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Quite a big size to swallow but still manageable. Has been recommended to me by my nurse to improve fertility, as currently going through IVF.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This is like magic, it gives me that extra energy I need. It makes me more alert and less sleepy. Just make sure to take it early during your day.