DK

4.8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 9, 2022
Fun taste

Eating chewable vitamin C's brings back some good childhood memory, and they're fun to eat! I enjoyed eating this flavour, despite me taking some time to get used to it. I prefer this over the usual orange flavour. I like how it doesn't upset my stomach when I consume it without food. (but be careful when consuming it together with Zinc, as it caused me to have a bad stomach ache) Those getting the large bottle have to be aware that once moisture gets trapped in the bottle, the tablets will become really sticky and get stuck to each other and to the bottle. However, they can still be eaten.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

The best-tasting chewable vitamin C by Natural Factors. You'll note the acidity is a little high after several chewables, and since the adult needs more than the 500mg size tablets, I'd resort to other chewables with higher potency or powder form. Otherwise, they're great for children.

I am quite happy that I found this brand because it is not easy to find a good brand that is relatively affordable, has 500 mg of vitamin C, and has a good and natural taste that is acceptable to my kids. Of the three vegan-friendly alternatives that I have been using, this has the best taste. The wafers are actually larg-ish tablets but since they are chewable, the kids do not seem to mind the size at all.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I've tried several of natural factors other vitamin c flavors and they're all winners. These are the best vitamin C chewables. Great for picky kids.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It is good quality as always, but my favorite flavor is the peach-passionfruit flavor. I love the size as I eat this quite often so I do not have to reorder too soon.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
1,509

good strength and potency of Vitamin C very effective and an excellent antioxidant tastes great

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I'm going to try it, but from the comments, I'm already excited.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Children like the various flavors this vitamin C come in.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Repeat order. Great taste although the wafers are slightly big.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

tastes very good and value for money, so important during covid time, big size good for the whole family, will definitely buy again