DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I bought this supplement for my 65 years old mother who suffers from varicose veins and deep veins thrombosis. She takes this supplement together with Grapeseed extract and applying cream with horse chestnut extract on her legs. My mum's legs don't get swollen anymore also she noticed that she does not have any unpleasant sensation as she used to have before we started this therapy. We see dramatic improvement in wellbeing of my mother's legs. Highly recommend it.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I have a lot of visible veins from my thighs to my lower legs. At times, I suffer from cramps. I believe it has got to do with the circulatory system on my legs. I am taking this Horse Chestnut together with Diosmin Hesperidin. Hopefully, this combination can help lessen the visible veins on my legs and reduce the leg cramps.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I just found out about this Horse Chestnut extract stuff. Seems to be legit when I read up on it (studies and anecdotal experiences (which I honestly trust most thru experience with supplements) and it seems to look good. I have been taking it once a night and it seems to be pretty good. Along with the GrapeSeedRich extract added to it makes it even better.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Horse chestnut helps heal wounds of the rectum, especially haemorrhoids. I have been taking the product for a few days now and I already feel better.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Perfect mixture of ingredients, although capsule is in gelatine, which I find unnecessary nowadays with so many alternatives for it. I tend to cut the capsules open to take the content. Works great.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

after taking 1 bottle I didn’t understand anything, but I think that you need to drink these pills for at least 2-3 months to see the effect.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

When i take 4 a day my hemorrhoids shrink, so i benefit from this supplement, they're not gone completely, cold showers help too. Easy to swallow, so nothing to taste.

Posted on Apr 19, 2021

I really like this product! My legs used to ache after standing up all day teaching, but they don't now, and I think this is the main reason. I'm very happy it is combined with grape seed. I wish they put larger quantities into their bottles, though. I really hate to waste plastic containers with only a small amount of product.