DK

4.7
Based on 1,852 Ratings
1,507
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
I can eat ice cream again!

Best value! Great quality and has more lactase enzymes than some of the other products, plus you get more of it for same price. Works just as good as Lactaid for cheaper which is great because I go through that product pretty fast with the amount supplied. Better packaging for me as i hate the waste from the individually wrapped products. I haven't had any type of reaction or side effect. I take two if it's something with more milk (such as anything with heavy cream) otherwise one pill does the trick. just make sure to take with the first bite of food!

18ee7869-c8ec-45c3-8d0b-6db7ac6c52e0
Scarletz
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I used to have allergies for sometime and since I consumed this supplement it really effect my digestion system. I found it really a great product as it made of high composition of good enzyme and quality ingredient that for the gut and intestinal. After I consumed this my stomach feels better ! Love it❤️🥰

b17da4df-424c-40b4-a35a-10a85ae7be2a
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Saves me from painful stomach cramps and other symptoms from lactose intolerance (even though I have a mild case of it). Doesn't taste like anything and is very easy to swallow even without water. Even though the packaging is big, the capsules are small, so it's easy for me to store it in a smaller, more discrete container for everyday use as well!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I'm lactose intolerant and these lactase enzyme capsules are a game changer. While I generally eat dairy-free, looking for milk-free options all the time can be a real drag. These capsules allow me to relax and just enjoy whatever we're having without having to quiz the waiter about ingredients. I always take these on vacation with me so that I can enjoy the local coffee and cuisine without worrying about any angry gut. One capsule lets me have a latte on an empty stomach. The effect usually lasts more than one meal for me but if I'm not taking chances, I'll just pop one before each meal. The capsules are very easy to swallow.

I love dairy products. I make sure to take 1 pil of this Lactase enzyme before consuming milky drinks, cream sauces or cheeses. I'm not totally lactose intolerant but I noticed slight discomfort (fullness & bloating) when i consume large amount of dairy products. Lactase enzyme helps to break down the milk sugar (lactose) into an easily digestible form. I am now able to enjoy lactose containing foods with less discomfort. Lactase enzyme is the optimal support for the digestion of dairy products 👍

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Since I suffered for years from lactose intolerance, I finally can have dairy products "occasionally" using this product which is of high quality and the ingredient just work for me perfectly. I would take a pill before or right after eating any dairy products and my stomach will be just fine with it. I used to have lots of gut issues when I eat dairy products but using this I no longer face those issues.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

since I found out that other vitamins are unlikely to absorbed completely by my body, (because of the lactase deficiency) I started to keep lactase-free diet or use this pill any time I want diary products. the quality is great. and this. enzyme helps me to avoid abdominal distension. My stomach is grateful 😁

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

just great. no more stomach aches after eating dairy products. i take this bottle with me all the time. very good product. btw, for me, one pill is enough for dairy meal, e.g the dose is higher than any lactase pills in my country. 9000 fcc is really good

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Labeling "lactose-free" on products is a marketing ploy. There is no lactose-free milk: at the factory where milk is produced, a little amount of lactase enzyme is added to it, its concentration does not allow the proper absorption of lactose. Therefore, it is better to take lactase in normal tested concentrations- Highly recommend this lasctase enzyme.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Lactase is a transmembrane protein located in the lipid bilayer membrane such that its active sites extend into the lumen of the intestine. When the enzyme lactase binds to the disaccharide lactose, its active sites cleave lactose into its two constituent sugars: glucose and galactose. Quality is good and I like it