DK

Based on 1,732 Ratings
1,364
Posted on Oct 25, 2022
Excellent for gallbladder pain

Just last June, I felt pain in my right side. The pain radiated into my back and shoulder. I had an ultrasound and found multiple gallbladder polyps. I was trying to find vitamins or supplements that can help with my polyps or the pain. Then I found this supplement in website which states that this could help in gallbladder problem. I tried to find where I can buy this product and it leads me here in Iherb. This product has all the ingredients that can help liver and gallbladder. And yes, it works with my gallbladder pain. I only take this when I ate too much meat or oily foods, or when my right side hurts, which I believe is my gallbladder. This is a quality products and really works. The size of the capsule if small. I will surely going to buy again.

d8a0bd3c-fef3-4969-a93e-d4c65aa2a6be

I had a small reading in ultrasound on liver last year, so I started taking this and now I feel it's a lot better because I do not feel tired or weak. Fantastic quality and product. Great for detoxing your inner organs. The taste is okay and the size is not too big. I would recommend as this is my go-to cleansing my liver. Great price and fast delivery. I particularly like the dosage because you only need to take one capsule when you need. I reckon ingredient is fantastic however, please be noted this is diuretic . Thanks for reading and hope this will help detox your liver.

36a42cdd-4110-41ce-a506-3475b948ca4e
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

The excellent quality supplement for liver and gallbladder issues. It contains all the herbs that support gallbladder and liver health. The size is just right. The dosage is mentioned on the bottle. There a lot of benefits. The taste is ok too. Effective supplements to promote strong functioning liver with Milk Thistle, Hazel, Artichoke Extract, Zinc & Turmeric, all known for promoting healthy liver function ★ Natural detox cleanse capsules reduce bloating while increasing blood flow for greater cognitive function. Effective pills for liver support. Supplements protect liver health. ★ Milk thistle ingredient in complex known to nourish & help repair liver - Natural capsules stimulate new liver cell production - Milk thistle may lower cholesterol while improving skin health with anti-aging properties ★ Turmeric used as digestive tonic or skin toner & also supports urinary tract health - Artichoke provides liver support while stimulating blood flow from the liver & reduces hangovers ★ Antioxidant filled complex contains rich ingredients to detox cleanse colon & body - Pure capsules promote healthy blood flow & immune system

d879c2d6-f889-4f98-b8de-b7775a1772d4
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Not sure what It does to me, but I started to poop 3 times per day with a normal good quality stool. I have never complained on my toileting habits, so this supplement just upgraded my digestive level. However , I expected it would improve my gastric issues. The pills have no taste, no odour. The package was fine!

da4e3364-83be-473f-bc55-6dd54eb67ee3
1072d0b1-a02e-44a5-b7ad-c4bd050e3d6c
c09f8a33-588b-45fa-9c46-0de02f2fd105
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I use this along with Natural Factors Multi Enzyme. So far, I’ve avoided the gall bladder removal surgery recommended for me last Fall. I still enjoy the foods I love in moderation and have not experienced any negative symptoms. Initially, to combat the inflammation I used Flora Floressence detox tea for a couple of months. Flora Swedish Bitters are also helpful.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I have used this product now for several years to keep liver and gallbladder in good health and in every medical test my liver as well as gallbladder is looking so good that I get compliments for such good liver health for my age. Natural Factors uses a truly synergistic blend of several herbs that are proven to be effective for Liver-gallbladder health and the capsules are small and easy to ingest.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love this product! Since I have a fatty liver I started using this. I like this product because of the benefits, quality, size, taste, and the natural ingredients. I don't feel bloated anymore since I started using it.

ca8922b7-c40b-4b48-8d35-6a7109890a8d
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I feel this is the best quality supplement for liver . It contains all the ingredient that support gall bladder and liver such as dandelion, artichoke and milk thistle. I have been using this product for couple of months now and my burping and digestive issues have been resolved, the size and the taste is fine. This will help for those who have gallbladder or liver issues. Must try!!

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

This is good quality and product for liver problems. This is also good for detoxing for liver and your organism. The dosage is one daily. Size of capsules is ok, and it is easy to drink it. Liver needs to be ok if you want more energy and if you dont want to feel tired like I did. I can recommend it.

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,082
2,002

This was very helpful for pains in the liver, gallbladder, or maybe kidney area. Was researching online what could help and came across this. Have had abatement of pain in saidbarea so this was successful This is the only thing I take for My gall bladder issues. I can tell if I miss taking it a few days.