DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 26, 2022
1,787

Lycopene is an excellent antioxidant from the group of carotenes. It is found in tomatoes, but as far as I know, in order to be digested, the tomato must be heat-treated. The brand offers excellent products at a good price.

My son has a terrible digestion system and a constant stomach ache, doesn't sleep well, etc. He cannot eat dairy or gluten and has trouble with corn as well. I give this to him with his heavier meals (lunch & dinner) each day. This has helped him SO much! I also feel it helps if there are any tracers or contamination that I am unaware of becasue it will at least help the break down. This is a great product & a great price! It has so many enzymes in it that I was just amazed when comparing to the others.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Too often I eat too much candy and there is no more room in my stomach for vegetables or tomatoes or other good food. But there is always room for a small pill like this instead of a tomato:) and they say that especially older men should eat tomatoes to keep the prostate healthy. This tomato will not rotten in the fridge as it often happens with my real tomatoes!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Lycopene is an important supplement. The protective effects of lycopene have been shown on oxidative stress, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, atherosclerosis, cancers, diabetes, and others. Therefore I take it every day.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

My recent genetic report suggested to use lycopene. I was looking for a product that contains only lycopene, not the other carotinoids. Oversupplementung I try to avoid so this product is great for me. It will be part of my supplementation regimen.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

taken 3 bottles, easy to swallow, urination seems smoothened, lesser irritated bladder, decreased time to wake up for toilet at nights; also ejacuation power seems improved a bit too :)

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

e2fa6843-2ae5-4b0d-8be4-9a2c6ad57445
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

easy way to obtain lycopene, start early to maintain healthy manhood

93cf3d31-4f0a-40e6-8fe4-47cf4b72f5a1
2627dae3-ceb5-4562-83c5-0bbace4bd51a
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

great product for lycopene as I don't like tomatoes and this is a great source of lycopene

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Works well, take everyday for my problem better than other products that I have taken .