DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Good quality product with minimal taste. I wouldn't drink it with just water as it does have some flavor. I mix mine with smoothies or a flavored beverage and you can't taste it then. The natural factors website discusses the quality of their ingredients. Really helps with healing leaky gut issues. It's one of the best quality l-glutamine's for the price. It normally arrives at my house 2 days after I order it.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The Micronized L-Glutamine by Natural Factors is a big part of my gut healing protocol. It mixes very well with all types of liquids , has no after taste, and is not gritty. The price is much lower than other brands and the amount lasts a long time. I will be using this as gut maintenance also.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This is a great quality L-Glutamine powder. I bought it to help my leaky gut. It has a little better absorption because it is micronized. I like the Natural Factors brands. They make good supplements. I am not a fan of the taste but it is tolerable mixed with some strong taste beverage. If you find this helpful, please like. Thanks!

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

On empty stomach 10 grams makes me go to toilet one more time after 1 hour but NOT diarrhea, sweet taste, great for leaky gut as studies show it is better than collagen for leakey gut, greate for increasing muscle mass, clear ingredients l-glutamine the natural form and good for weight loss as well.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

excellent product I love it! i hate that its always running out of stock otherwise its perfect, has a tiny taste but mix easily with everything, even with water one shot and you have a 5000 mg in your system, very good, i feel its helping with my SIBO. i hope they restock.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

This is the best L-glutamine powder. Tasteless, dissolves instantly in water or liquid. No after effects. Other brands have given me a headache. I think the micronized is much more easily absorbed. Great product and price. I purchase from iherb because they list the expiration date. Other companies have sent expired products. Iherb is quick delivery and well protected in shipping.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

It had been a while since I had taken L-Glutamine, but after taking this great product, I was sorry it had taken so long.....I can tell it has really improved the integrity of my stomach lining......it helps to heal leaky gut, improve sleep, as well as, help those that need to add muscle from sarcopenia related issues. The powder form goes straight into the blood stream and can be instantly utilized by the body where it needs it most! Great price point and quality.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Hoping got great things from this re intestinal healing . Started on small dose of 5mg & no adverse effects so going to increase to 10mg daily . Has had positive impact on my BG control which was a challenge with newly diagnosed gastro paresis . No nasty added ingredients . Don’t like the taste but mix it in coconut water

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Great product. Has been almost miraculous improvement for my stomach. Almost no taste and dissolves quickly in water. A little pricey but I think worth it considering the huge improvement and zero side effects. I think the micronization is good as it is absorbed easier so may be why is has been so effective so quickly.