DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

It's amazing and works great. I can feel improvement in my joint. I can feel a benefit of using it. It's good for my diet. It doesn't have taste. Package is big but tablets are easy to swallow. It's an excellent product and I recommend it.

MENN
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I am a new user of this product. I hope for a good effect after a certain time.Positive impression for punctuality of delivery and quality of packaging.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I bought it several times, for my mother. It helps for her backpain and joints. She also uses magnesium and collagen, but these capsules also help.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I take these for my 6years old dog for bone support. The ingredients are ok and the price is great. The product looks nice, we will see after few weeks if it is working.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Great quality product. Good value for money for daily use. Th tablets are quite big, so some people might have difficulty swallowing. Good tamper proof packaging. Definitely seems to help with joint pain and improve recovery after weight lifting sessions.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

One of the cheapest sold by Iherb best bang for the buck. I bought this for joint pain. From my experience it will slightly ease the joint pain due. Also good for skin, it have same affect as collagen.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This is GREAT!!!! I have problems with my knees and I've been taking this for maybe 2-3 months and I've noticed a difference in my joints.... less pain! I will not stop taking this because I don't want the pain I was dealing with back.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Large package and cheap! Hope it benefits my joints, cartilage and connective tissue

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Taste is not bad, size is ok for the price, quality is ok, I think. I recommend it.