DK

4.8
Based on 1,697 Ratings
1,417
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I’m turning 31 so wanted to take care of my body even more besides working out, eating healthy, I’m taking some supplements. Some of my friends recommended that primrose oil is good for women’s health so I just bought this. It came in a very huge box with 180 softgels and recommended to take 2 softgels every day so could be used in 3 months. Primrose is rich source of omega 6 which is known for improve your skin, hair, immune system, inflammation and reduce symptoms of women’s period. The softgels are pretty big but have no smell and easy to take. I love the cap of the bottle, easy to open compared to normal supplement bottle.

2a938f7a-8af4-44a9-a67e-75d78fb2d7d0
8919c688-58db-40b9-8242-08d49b54485a
Savvy IHerb User
Posted on May 2, 2022

With 1000mg in each softgels, this is a great source of evening primrose, which is a must for every woman in any age group. Been taking these for a while and it's helped with menstrual issues every month. Definitely recommend. The soft gels are a bit big but still not very difficult to swallow with a gulp of water.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This product is much more expensive than the previous product I was using so I am very happy and it is going to last me for a long time. I have been using evening Primrose oil for the last 10 years and I have forgotten what mood swings or period pain is

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Excellent quality product, Received from Iherb before time, must recommend. Good for health, it's contained/ingredients omega-6 fatty acid with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and pain-relieving quickly. I like product quality and received on time.

0ffb36a4-8699-43b4-a38d-39554ad35a83
78f5c7cf-88b8-4a75-be24-b75fac837e09
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Again and again I'm writing Natural Factors is a good brand. I purchased Ultra Prim for my daughter (adult). She has atopic skin, main area of dermatitis is not large, Evening primrose oil taken by mouth is beneficial but sometimes she lubricates small areas of her hands with this oil.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This packaging is great and fits well in my fridge. The effect is great as well, and does not upset my stomach. There's no taste to the capsules as well and can be easily swallowed inside as the size is just nice. good quality and ingredients too. happy that it helps with building my immunity.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I like the smaller soft gel size of this brand compared to others, easy to swallow. It does not have any particular taste and I find it a good supplement as I age and hope it will help reduce the symptoms of menopause. I do find my skin improves but I'm also taking collagen, so unsure if the effect is from this or the collagen.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022