DK

Based on 3,203 Ratings
2,677
Posted on Jul 19, 2022
5,756

I am delighted with the effectiveness of Osteomove. Good quality, fast delivery. I bought it for my mother who has arthritis and osteoarthritis and the results are amazing. We are using Osteomove in conjunction with a wonderful ointment.the benefit of it mainly on joints that the glucosamine as ingredient improve cartilage and connective tissue in joint to easy movement. Best of all was the speed of delivery. I will always buy with iHerb.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Bought this for my mum who has problems with joints in her back, neck n knees! She loves it and starting to feel the effects. She consumes it daily with her other Supplements like Vitamin D3 & K2 to maintain bones & joints health. I am realy glad i found this supplement for our family to consume. Good quality product from Reliable and trustworthy company. In this pandemy, a lot of evil company/seller sells fake supplements. Thanks iherb! If you find my review is useful, please thumbs up :) Thank you so much!

8d3dfbb4-5d2a-4863-af50-f0e1928c7895
d7772932-8c30-409c-b559-d50b3d192b4a
b2d05407-02f0-4543-84dd-7170af306393
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

The quality of this supplement is great. My doctor prescribed glucosamine for my osteoarthritis and search for cheaper alternative. This has been a great help for my recurring knee pain. I noticed great improvement from taking this in the last 4 months. My joints became stronger and I can now do some exercise in the morning.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Joint Care products come in many formulations. I find the combination of Glucosamine, MSM and Chrondroitin in Natural Factors, OsteoMove is just right for me. I have been suffering from joint pain in the knees for more tham 10 years. Just 2 easy to swallow OsteoCare tablets a day help to reduce the inflammation and pain in my knee joints. I think this is a high quality product. For long term use, the price is affordable. I will definitely reccommend it to anyone with joint pain.

Quality is excellent ,OsteoMove provide important nutrient/gut microbiome with many benefits in our bodies. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on May 16, 2022

I suffered from moderate right knee arthritis for the last 6 months with pain and joint stifiness esoecially in the morning. Then I came across this product Osteomove on iHerb and decided to try it out. Having taken Osteomove for the last 3 months I noticed that there is less pain and stiffness now and I am able to walk further without the need to take short rests. I look forward to going for short walking trips in the bush especially in Margaret River WA once the current covid pandemic is over.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

My husband and I have been using this product for several months and have found it to be a very good product, the ingredient profile is very impressive which is what initially drew me to this supplement. The only slight downside are the size of the tablets as they’re very large, that said it hasn’t deterred me from taking them! Living in Italy I also purchased this product for 3 of my Italian friends who can’t navigate the website as they don’t speak English. They also love this product so I now reorder this product for them too

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
5,756

. I bought it for my father who has arthritis and osteoarthritis and the results are amazing. We are using Osteomove in conjunction with a wonderful ointment. Best of all was the speed of delivery. I will always buy with iHerb.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022